Act 3: A disturbing mystery

Dante:
It's amazing how good cutting down a few zombies felt. I'm sure I made everyone a little on edge about my sanity but I didn't care. Why should I? They would probably be in the same mood if they saw what I did. If they saw their parents lying dead in your closet still bleeding from gunshots through their skulls. They had a note too. It said "Whatever anyone tells you you're not a monster." What the hell did that even mean. I know my parents and they could've held out until we got there. There wasn't even a single zombie in the house when we arrived so why? DAMMIT WHY?! It doesn't make any sense and it makes me want to tear something apart!
I must have made what I thought a little bit known because everyone on the bus was looking at me. Then I realized it was because I had slammed my fist against the window so I'm guessing everyone just got a little startled. "Sorry about that. I'm a little nervous. Hey Kohta did you divide the guns up like I asked?" Kohta nodded and walked up to me with a smile on his face. He was really useful when it came to this kind of stuff. "The weaponry has been distributed and I have the ammunition stored under the seats. We're all good for now." Good for now, I guess that's the best we could do in our situation. I walked up to Shizuka to see how she was doing. "How's everything going?" She stayed focused on the road and responded "I'm tired of sitting in this traffic. We got what we needed but now we're back to square one." She was right. We had some self defense but we can still barely move, same as half the people in this damn city. Koichi came up to us with an annoyed look on his face which only made him look ugly. "Question. We're in a large bus and they're in cars that can easily be pushed aside-" I cut him off by putting a sword to his throat. "If you think we're gonna put innocent people to death just so we can get out your crazy." He probably was crazy or maybe he's just fearless. We'd have something in common if it was the second thing. He just smiled and looked at me, "it's survival of the fittest now Dante, but if you don't like it you can always leave." That made me want to end him there but I kept my cool. "I could say the same thing about you. Maybe you should step off." At that point it made sense as to why he was so confident. The moment I had the idea all of his little cult pointed their guns at me. At that point I did the only thing I could do. "Fine I'll get off." Shizuka looked at me in despair and everyone else looked at me like I was crazy. At least until Saeko said "I'll go with you." It was nice to know that I wasn't the only one that had enough of Koichi and more began to follow. Rei stood up as well, then Takashi, Kohta, Saya and ,with a smile on her face, Shizuka. "You can find a new bus driver" Shizuka said with a lot more attitude than normal. I liked it. It made me more attracted to her.

Kohta:
I'm usually the smart guy that tries to keep myself out of danger. So can someone explain why I stood up when Dante decided to ditch Koichi. Yes, he's a complete jerk but it's still better than being out there where we could be eaten alive. I should drop out but then what about Saya. She's going to go no matter what and she might get hurt. None of them even know how to use their guns and that's my specialty. I'd rather help them then Koichi and his fan group. That's why I purposely gave them the crappy guns.
I guess I didn't really care where I was actually. I had a gun which meant I was dangerous and in a situation like this dangerous is something we need right now. Dante stepped off the bus and the rest of us followed waving at the others as the bus drove away. I was curious so I asked "Where are we gonna go now?" We abandoned our only transportation so we needed to get somewhere somehow. "Oh I know. My roommate has a car parked at our place and she left a spare key in the house. We'd be able to get there in a half hour at most from here." It was like an angel giving me a ray of hope and I swore not to let it go to waste. "We have to hurry because it'll be dark in a matter of minutes." When Saeko pointed that out I snapped back into fear a little bit but I kept my cool. "Ok then let's get moving and keep as quiet as possible. Using gunfire is a last resort understand?" I nodded my head letting Dante know I understood just like everyone else and we started moving.
We managed to avoid any contact with the zombies but when we made it to Shizuka's house there was almost a welcoming committee waiting out front. "I can't take them down quietly on my own." I thought we would have to resort to shooting them and making a run for it but Saeko had a different plan. It was clear as day the moment she placed her hand on the hilt of one of Dante's swords and drew it. "If you can't do it alone then maybe two can." Dante seemed to like the sound of that because he immediately pulled the other one out. "I'll take the left and you take the right," Dante said with confidence and Saeko replied "Agreed."
They were so different in there styles of combat. Looking at Saeko I saw elegance and grace even though she was decapitating multiple zombies at a time. Then you look at Dante and he seemed more primal, animal like, and angry. He never told us what happened that made his mood change so bad but I think it's best to stay out of his business. I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that sword.
The path was clear in minutes and Shizuka let us in to her home. "You guys can take baths and there is plenty of food. We can rest before we move on." Everyone took her up on her offer. Dante and Takashi passed out on the couch and the girls decided to take a bath together. I decided to do something different and went up to the balcony. I borrowed the rifle I gave to Rei ahead of time and watched the area from the balcony. A few zombies walked by but I paid no attention to them. What did catch my eye was the screaming I hear of a man saying "Open up please! I'm begging you just take my daughter you don't need to take me!"