Act 19: We stand together even when we're apart

Dante
I woke up in one of the bedrooms at the estate with a headache that could put any hangover to shame, but I did just get my neck snapped so I'm not suprised. At least I thought it was just now but judging from the darkness of the room and the moonlight shining through the windows it was obvious that a few hours had passed, maybe days. As I tried to stand up there was something holding my leg down. I looked down to see Shizuka lying there completely out cold. She must have stayed there the entire time. I felt greatful as I gently stroked he head but I didn't mean to wake her up. She didn't seem to mind though since she jumped on top of me.
Shizuka: Dante your ok!
Dante: Knee is in my gut.
Shizuk: Sorry!
She moved to where she was lying down next to me.
Dante: So how long was I out.
Shizuka: It's probably after midnight so the rest of the afternoon.
Dante: Saeko?
Shizuka: She beat us bad and took Takashi.
Dante: Dammit.
Shizuka: You should get some rest. We'll talk more about this in the morning.
She gave me a kiss before laying her head on my chest and passing out again. It took me a while given everything that happened but I was out soon after her. When I woke up she was gone so I climbed out of bed and got a change of clothes. I found a gray hoodie and a black pair of jeans and kept the same shoes. My stomach began to growl so I went to th kitchen but as I got closer I could smell something cooking. I went in to see what was going on and to my suprise Saya and Shizuka were cooking a lot of food.
Shizuka: Dammit Dante you couldn't have slept for a little bit longer?
Saya: Well now that he's up he can wake up everyone else.
Dante: Uh yeah I'm on it.
I went to Kohta's and Rei's rooms banging on their doors. They came to the kitchen a few minutes later and Rei had brought Alice with her. By the time they got there the table was set and everyone was digging in.
Kohta: Saya I never knew you could cook like this.
Saya: Of course, this is easy.
Shizuka: You tried to put the whole egg into the batter.
Dante: Even the shell?
Saya: Shut up!
Alice: Saya and Dante are funny.
Rei: Yeah but we still have a big issue to talk about.
The room went silent and only Alice had a smile which left when she saw the depression on our faces.
Alice: Where's Saeko and Takashi?
Dante: That's our issue and we have no idea what to do.
Shizuka: Actually I've been thinking of something.
Saya: What?
Shizuka: Well normally things can go both ways, like if you put salt in water you can take the salt out. It's a complicated process but it's still possible.
Dante: Where are you going with this?
Shizuka: We got a lot stronger with the powers you gave us so won't you get all that power if you took them back.
Dante: Newsflash. I'm not consuming my friends.
Shizuka: Stop being a baby. We need to find some way to get strong enough to take down Saeko and maybe it should be you.
Dante: And maybe you guys could end up dead.
Shizuka: You wouldn't let that happen.
Dante: I might not have a choice!
Saya: It could give you the power you need.
Rei: It's worth the risk.
Shizuka: Dante we trust you with our lives so stop being afraid.
Dante: Am I wrong for being scared that I might lose you?
Kohta: Actually we'll probably all be dead anyway if we don't do something.
I can't believe they are all willing to do this. It's crazy and it's potential suicide and all the pressure is one and I can barely take it! I needed to breathe and clear my head. I needed to think every single option but there weren't any to think about. That was our only option to go on meaning if I wanted us to survive I needed to do this and I needed to do it right.
Rei: You can try it on me first
Dante: Fine.
Rei: Ok just let me know when your ready to-
I dug my arm into her stomach and the fun began. I could hear her screaming as well as feel the power combining with my own. I felt lighter, faster but soon it didn't feel like that. Instead I started seeing flashes of images that I think I've seen before but they weren't from the same perspective. These were memories but they weren't my memeories. They were hers! Immediately I pulled my arm out before I took anymore. I made sure the wound close automatically so she wouldn't be hurt.
Dante: How do yoh feel?
Rei: Slower, less energy
She flexed her arms trying to change them with no progress.
Rei: They're all gone!
Dante: Ok then whose next.
The process was pretty much the Sam as I went to Kohta, then Saya, and finally Shizuka.
Shizuka: I'm gonna miss those.
Saya: I think we'll all be fine.
Dante: Ok I'm going.
Shizuka: Really? Already?
Dante: The quicker this is over the better.
Shizuka: Wait here for a second.
I don't know what she needed to do but I decided to wait as she left the room. She came back later with her jacket that she'd been wearing for awhile now, black leather with a red crest on the back, and she put it on me
Shizuka: I've grown pretty attatched to that so bring it back in one piece.
Dante: I promise.
Shizuka: We stand together-
Dante: Even when we're apart. Damn you're corny.
Shizuka: Shut up.
She kissed me along with putting my gray hood on my head.
Shizuka: That's a nice look.
Rei: Enough with the romance. Don't you have someone's ass to kick?
Saya: You two can pick it up when you come back alive and with our friends.
Kohta: You can do it Dante!
Dante: Thanks guys. I'm not going to let you down this time.