0.4

Justice:

When I wake up, Jake's gone but he left a note

Had patrol, see you later

Jake xx

p.s. you're cute when you sleep

I smile at his note.

"Justice!!" my mom yells

I walk downstairs

"whereeee wereeee youuuu?" she slurs

of course she's drunk.

"Upstairs sleeping." I say simply, grabbing a bowl and cereal out of the pantry, "where's Mark?"

"ummmm" my mom slurs before passing out on the kitchen table.

"Real classy mom." I mumble putting my bowl in the dishwasher

I get a text from Lily asking if I want to see a movie in Port Angles. I of course say yes and get ready. (outfit above)

I get into my car and drive the 45 minutes to Port Angles.

It's so cold outside. I'm missing my werewolf right about now. I park my car outside the movie theater and look for Lily. She's waiting outside with some guy.

She notices me and runs up and hugs me.

"Hey Lil." I smile, "who's that?"

She blushes, "That's Riley."

"So you just invited me so you wouldn't be alone?" I fake be mad at her, the truth is, I couldn't care less as long as my best friend was happy.

"Don't worry. Quil is going to be here soon." she explains frantically

"Lily, it's fine. I don't care." I laugh

"Okay good." she wipes fake sweat off her forehead

"Hi. I'm Jay." I smile at Riley

"Riley." he nods

We buy our tickets and wait for Quil.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Quil says

"No problem. Let's go see the movie." I smile, pulling Quil into the movie, Lily and Riley are in their own la la land with some other people from school and I fully intend on staying out of it.

I feel the back pocket of my jeans vibrate.

Jake- hey are you okay?

me- yeah why?

Jake- There was an intruder in Bella's house and we can't recognize the scent. Then I went to your house but you weren't there but your mom was piss drunk with her boyfriend.

me- yeah sorry about that. I'm at the movies with Lily. Meet us at lunch afterwards?

Jake- I would love to. Text me when the movie is over.