0.37

Take off all of your skin
And brave when you are free
Shake off all of your sins
And give them to me
Close up, let me back yea
I wanna be yours, wanna be your hero
And my heart beats
Like the empires of the world unite
We are alive
And the stars make love to the universe
You're my wildfire every single night
We are alive

Justice:

I wake up in Jake's arms still on the couch. I'm literally on top of him. I move my head to see what time it is on the tv but stop because pain shoots through my neck. I whimper a little bit try to ignore the pain. Jake must have heard me and wakes up.

"Hey babygirl." He smiles. I love his morning voice, "How are you feeling?"

"Sore but happy." I tell him, smiling.
He kisses my forehead and smiles.

"It's crazy to think that you're going to be eighteen tomorrow." He tells me, "I remember when we were thirteen and I convinced you it would be a good idea to learn how to swim." He chuckles at the end because we both know how that went.

"Shhhh we don't need to relive that." I laugh, covering his mouth.

Then Jake's phone rings and he answers.

"What?" He answers.

I'm assuming that it's not good news because Jake looks like a combination of pissed and worried.

"Okay. I'll be there in a little bit." He says and hangs up.

"What's going on?" I ask him.

"Remember that wolf yesterday? He showed up again with two more wolves at Embry's house. I'm headed to Sam's to figure this out." Jake tells me.

"Be safe." I say, cuddling closer to Jake.

"I'll be fine." He laughs lightly, "There's three of them and lots of us."

"I know but it's my job to be worried." I tell him, getting up and grabbing my things.

"You can stay here while I'm gone baby, I won't be gone long." He tells me.

"No it's okay. I want to spend time with my dad today." I smile, grabbing my makeup bag to cover up the little puncture wounds.

"Wow you're covering up my mark." Jake teases sarcastically.

"If you want to explain them to my dad, feel free." I fire back at him.

"You know, your dad is not someone that I would want to piss off." Jake thinks out loud, "That didn't work well for the Volturi." He laughs.

I laugh, "Some people learn things the hard way."

I finish putting the makeup on my neck, "Okay, I'm going to go. I'll see you later."

"Bye baby." Jake says, kissing my lips lightly.

"Bye White Fang." I giggle.