0.11

Justice:

I'm not sure how long I've been here.
The days just blur together.
I feel grimy. I'm still wearing the gross tshirt and going to the bathroom is disgusting. I only get food every few days but I feel so sick, I only eat a little. I force myself to eat and drink because I can't die. I need to keep going for Jake.

He comes every few days. 

I hear the lock click on door the door, "Hello darling," he smiles wickedly, walking slowly towards me.

"No!" I scream pushing myself in the corner, knees curled up to my chest, "Please no." I sob

"Shhhh." he says, roughly grabbing my neck and pulling me up, "You know that if you struggle, it hurts more."

I let out scream as he punctures my neck with his ice cold fangs.
He's done this many time before and I never get used to it. It hurts more every, single time. From the beginning of my left hand, up my arm, to the left side of my neck is covered in his teeth marks where he's fed. My arm is sore with the dull, constant pain. I can't really move my left arm.

After he's done, he pushes my down on the ground and walks to the door, "See you in a few days darling."

I whimper and curl up close to the wall, silently praying that Jake would get here soon.

Jacob:

a month and a half

a month and a half since my beautiful imprint has been missing.

I miss her sweet voice, her giggle, the way she's passionate about everything she does, the nicknames she gives me, the way she reaches out for me when she's asleep.

We've almost given up. We've looked everywhere. Everyone walks around me like they're walking on glass. I stopped caring. Nothing else matters. My soulmate is gone. My whole life was supposed to revolve around her and I let someone else get in the way of that. If I hadn't left her alone, she would still be here with me.

"Jake!!" someone yells through my house, running through the house.

"What?" I groan, sitting up on my bed.

Paul runs into my room, out of breath, "Jake!"

"What Paul?" I snap, I'm not close to Paul. He's a few years older and kind of a jackass.

"We think we found her." he breathes out of breath

We both run out of the house and phase.

"Where is she?" I growl

"Leah and I caught a faint scent on the edge of the Washington border. There's  an abandoned house. We're not sure if she's there, we smelled leech. We called Sam and the pack. He told me to get you." Paul thinks

"Thanks for getting me." I think towards him

"Of course."