0.39

Give em hell, turn their heads
Gonna live life 'til we're dead.
Give me scars, give me pain
Then they'll say to me, say to me, say to me
There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter
Here comes the fighter
That's what they'll say to me, say to me, say to me,
This one's a fighter

Justice:

I wake up early and attempt to make breakfast in our kitchen. Jake gets up right after me wearing nothing but his flannel pajama bottoms.

"Good morning." I smile, kissing his lips lightly.

"Good morning gorgeous." Jake smiles, nuzzling his head in my neck and putting his hands on my hips, "Round two?" I can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Maybe after breakfast. Depends how I'm feeling." I smirk back.

Jake chuckles and kisses the stop where my mark used to be. It's completely healed but according to Jake, my aging is still matched to his.

Jake grabs a handful the flour for the cake mix and smirks.

My eyes get wide, "Jake no."

He raises an eyebrow and runs towards me.
I take off running, our house isn't big so there isn't many places for me to go.

Jake catches up to me easily and wraps one of his arms around my waist, "Gotcha." He says in my ear and sticks the hand with the flour in it down my shirt. I try to squirm out of his hold but he doesn't let me go.

"S-stop." I laugh as Jake starts to tickle me.

"Hell no Midget." He laughs.

I elbow Jake in the gut and run back to the kitchen when he lets go. I laugh the whole way to the kitchen. I turn on the faucet and spray Jake with cold water. He laughs and puts his hands up.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender!" He laughs.

"Promise?" I ask skeptically.

"Would I lie to you baby girl?" He asks.

"Yes!" I giggle.

"Well I'm not." He says.

I turn the water off and sit on the kitchen counter.

"But," Jake smirks walking up to me, "I think I need a hug."

"No!" I shriek/ laugh, as my wet dog of a boyfriend engulfs me in a hug. Jake is sopping wet and he makes sure that I get dripping wet also.

"Jake!!" Seth yells at the top of his lungs, running into our house.

"What the hell Seth?!" Jake says, backing away from me.

Seth's eyes widen when he realizes that he interrupted something, "Sorry this is just really important."

"What is in Seth?" Jake says letting out a sigh.