0.28

When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in

Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life

Filler chapter

Justice:

I'm currently at Lily's house, helping her babysit her siblings. Last weekend was fun but along came Monday and we had to come home. Jake has been super busy the last week with the pack. Same with Embry. They both missed all last week of school, preparing for the Volturi. So Lily and I have been hanging out. Thea and Lily do not like each other so I have to split my time. Lily comes first, of course. We've been friends for a long long time.

I'm sitting on Lily's bed, going through last year's yearbook.

"Theo! You worthless piece of shit!" Lily yells from the top of the stairs to her little brother.

I chuckle. I don't have any siblings but from what I've heard and seen from Lily's, it sounds awful.

"I hate them all!" Lily groans, flopping on her bed next to me.

"Aren't you glad you have an amazing unbiological sister like me?" I gloat, wrapping one of my arms over her shoulder.

"Yes!" She smiles, "But I like Embry more than you."

I fake being hurt, "It's a good thing because Jake is a way better boyfriend than you would ever be."

"Jerk." Lily snaps at me.

"Bitch." I tell her, sticking my tongue out.

"So how was Alaska?" Lily asks me, "You never told me."

I blush, "It was really great."

Lily smirks, knowing what I mean by great, "Well I'm glad you went. You're finally back to normal. How was traveling with the Addams family?"

I groan, "It was terrible! I hate that little brat and her mom. Bella was mad that Jake and I weren't going to stay with them, even though she knew that we had already checked into our hotel. Then she wouldn't even give us their rental car to drive back so I had to ride on Jake's back to the hotel!"

"What a bitch!" Lily laughs.

"How's you and Embry going?" I smirk.

Now it's Lily's turn to blush, "We're good. I never thought I was one for commitment, but he reigns me in. I love him to death."

"Aww!" I squeal, hugging my best friend, "I'm so glad he imprinted on you. It was hard hiding the whole wolf thing from you."

"Yeah you bitch!" She laughs, slapping me upside the head, "Thanks a lot for that!"

"Lily!" Theo yells from downstairs.