0.15

^^^I love her so much😍

Justice:

After we're done eating, Jake pays (I fight him for the bill) and we leave, headed to first beach.

Jake is still a little grumpy about the conversation we had earlier. I just don't understand why he wants me to break down. I'm doing fine. Yeah sleeping is hard for me but that's okay. I'm doing fine.

"So I got something in the mail today." Jake says, putting his hand on my inner thigh as I'm driving.

"What's that?" I say, not really paying attention and trying to focus on driving.

"An invitation to Bells and Cullen's wedding." He chuckles.

"Why is she getting married so young?" I say, in shock, "She just graduated high school!"

Jake laughs, "Cullen is old-fashioned or something like that."

I curl my nose in disgust, "That's gross. Vampires are the scum of the earth. I can't imagine marrying one."

"Please Jay, tell me how you really feel about the leeches." Jake smiles

I roll my eyes, "So are you going?"

He nods, "The whole pack is going and I was hoping you'd be my plus one."

I think for a moment. I really really don't want to be around vampires but I really want to be with the pack and Jake.

"Yeah, I'd love to go with you." I smile.

"Great." Jake beams

We finally get to first beach and everyone is already there by the cliffs.

"Jay!" Kim yells and runs up and embraces me in a rib-crushing hug.

"Kim!" I yell hugging her back.

We walk up to everyone else. Quil brought his imprint, Emily's cousin. She's two years old. Her name's Claire.

When I first found out that Quil imprinted on a two year old, I wanted to slap him but then Jake explained to me that he doesn't have sexual feelings for her. More like, protector, feelings for her. Luckily, Quil doesn't age so he can wait for Claire to grow up and she can decide if she wants to date him.

Jake doesn't age either and that scares me. Physically, he said that he's at 25 right now. Technically, he's 10 months older than me but I'm still scared for what's in store for us. I don't want Jake to stop phasing because of me. He's passionate about what he does. He loves protecting the people of La Push and Forks. But I also don't want to get old while Jake stays young.

Little Claire snaps me out of my thoughts as she gently tugs on my sleeve. I bend down and pick her up.

"Good morning Claire." I smile.

"Hi." She blushes

"Are you going swimming today?" I ask her.