0.34

Let's dance in style,
Let's dance for a while,
Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies,
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst,
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever,
We don't have the power but we never say never,
Sitting in a sandpit,
Life is a short trip,
The music's for the sad man.

Justice:

"Why are we going to Sam's again?" I complain. Fun fact about tattoos, they hurt like a bitch during and after.

"You'll see." Jake smirks.

I glare at him but shut up.

"Lily and Embry are going to be there." Jake tells me.

"Really?" I ask, "I'm surprised. They had an ultrasound today."

"Sam needs to talk to them also."

"Why?" I whine.

"You'll see." He smirks, "If I tell you, you're going to think I'm crazy."

I raise my eyebrows and squint my eyes, "Are you serious right now? You turn into a dog and have a soulmate, we're way past crazy."

Jake laughs uncontrollably, "I love you."

"I love you too."

When we get to Sam's house, everyone is already there. Somehow, Jake and I are always late to everything. Even Lily and Embry are here before and they were just at a doctors appointment for their unborn surprise baby.

Jake and Sam nod to each other when we walk in. I smile to Emily and Kim. Jared glares at me. I flip him off without skipping a beat.

 I flip him off without skipping a beat

Luckily, no one else sees our exchange. Jake and I sit down at the kitchen table.

"We're hear today because Justice expressed some fears about Jake not aging and the whole dilemma concerning whether he should stop phasing and start aging." Sam says.

"What the fuck?" I mouth to Jake.

He smirks to me and goes back to paying attention to Sam.

"For the past week, Jake, Embry, Jared and I have been traveling to other packs, trying to find a way to match the imprint's aging to the wolf's aging." Sam explains.