0.36

Now we're too young to recognize
Nothing stays the same
Promise I won't be the one to blame!

'Cause time doesn't love you anymore,
But I'm still knocking at your door
Honey, we can run forever, if forever's what's in store
Oh, time doesn't love you like I love you!

Justice:

Our anniversary was amazing but sadly we had to go back to real life.

"What the actual fuck is on your neck?" Lily asks Kim.

We're at Lily's house. We're supposed to be studying because we're all massively behind but we can't focus on anything but the puncture marks on Kim's neck.

"Jared and I tried the marking thing. It's no big deal." Kim shrugs.

"No big deal!?" Lily shouts, "He fucking bit your neck! What are we, vampires?"

I raise my eyebrows, "Did it hurt?"

"So bad." Kim admits.

I squint to get a better look at the marks. They're actually not that bad.
The skin surrounding the area is red and a little puffy but that's it.

"You know Lily, it really doesn't look that bad." I comment.

"So you want Jake to stick his teeth into you?" She snaps.

"I'm just saying that I'm not totally against it. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" I defend.

"The worst that could happen?" Lily glares, "It's a kinky thing! Please tell me that you're not into that! It's like a possessive thing!! It's weird and gross!"

"Kim?" I ask, "Do you feel like a possession?"

"Not at all." She shrugs, "If I'm being honest, Jared was more freaked out than I was. I think he feels bad because I screamed a lot. He's been overly gentle lately."

"Gentle is not a word I would use to describe Jared." I comment. I don't like Jared but I would never tell her that.

"Whatever." Lily growls.

I look at Kim and mouth, "Hormones."
Luckily Lily didn't notice.

About an hour later, Jake texted me asking me if I wanted to go on a run with him.

"Okay guys, I'm going to head out. Thanks for studying with me." I tell them.

"Bye Jay." Kim smiles.

"Bye bitch." Lily smirks.

I stick my tongue out at her and leave the house. Jake is waiting for me when I get outside.

"Was Jared studying with you?" Jake asks, a confused look on his face.

"No just Lily and Kim." I answer. And then it hit me, "Wait a second."