0.30

Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere, I would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small
It was over my head
I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall
I'm still learning to love
Just starting to crawl

Justice:

I here the dull beeping of the heart monitor. It's the first indication that I'm alive. I don't hear any voices or feel anyone touching me so I assume that I'm alone.

I slowly open my eyes and look straight up at the ceiling. That's when the anxiety hits. My chest tightens and it gets harder to breathe. I had been hunted by the most powerful clan of vampires in the world. I was kidnapped and held for almost two months. I start to panic, I need to get out of here.

I look down and my breath hitches. There's multiple IVs in my right arm and a cast on my left. I can't tell what my thigh looks like because I'm wearing one of those awkward hospital gowns. I pull off the tape holding the IVs in place and then gently pull the IVs out of my arm. I cringe as the needles leave my skin but I need to get out of here.

I skillfully get the IVs out of my arm and get out of bed. My legs are shaky but I keep going.
I'm at the Cullen's house. My heart beats faster when I remember I'm in a house full of vampires. The only way out of the damned house is through the living room, out the front door.

I quietly open the door and listen for anyone near by. I only hear voices in the kitchen and decide to make a break for it. I quickly run through the living room and try to get the front door unlocked but it's stuck.

"JJ?" Jake calls, walking out of the kitchen.

I start to panic and finally get the front door open, flinging myself out of it and running towards the forest.

Jake:

We're all in the kitchen, including JJ's dad. No one has been the same since JJ got hurt. Carlisle put her in a medically induced coma for about a week so her body could repair itself naturally. She lost a ton of blood. The knife nicked an artery. Her dad gave her some blood and she healed pretty quickly after that. Carlisle said he's not worried about her physical health as much as her mental health. She never let anyone in after she was kidnapped, but she faced her kidnapper and found out why she was taken, that can't be good for her mental state. Carlisle told me to just take it slow, show her that I'll always be there for her, and to just listen.

I'm walking to the fridge when I see JJ run through the living room and head to the front door.

"JJ?" I call, walking out of the kitchen.

JJ's eyes get big and I can hear her breath hitch. Before I can reach her, she runs out of the front door.

"JJ!" I shout, taking after her. Her dad, Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie, and Emmett follow me.

JJ is in forest by the time I reach her.

"Stay away!" She cries, tears streaming down her beautiful face, her long brown hair is mangled and matted to her head, "I don't want them to take me again!"