0.24

When you say you love me
Know I love you more
When you say you need me
Know I need you more
Boy I adore you,
I adore you

Justice:

It's Monday morning and I'm freaking out. School started last Wednesday and we found out Bella was pregnant on Friday after school.

"I can literally smell the anxiety coming off of you." Jake was worriedly, "what's wrong?"

"I'm just nervous about seeing the pack. Lily and Kim probably aren't going to talk to me and if they do, it's going to be awkward." I said quickly.

"It'll be okay. I promise." he say encouragingly, "plus I'll be with you the whole time."

"That's true." I smile, grabbing Jake's hand and following him to the car.

When we get to school, I feel like everyone's eyes are on me but I know they're not. I'm just nervous. Jake doesn't seem to be nervous but I know he is at least a little.

We head to our lockers which are thankfully right next to each other. I'm getting my books out when Seth walks up to us. Jake pushes me behind him. I don't think Seth will do anything but then again, I don't know because we're not in the same pack anymore.

"Hey Jake, hey Jay." He says like he's waiting Jake to do something. He looks a little afraid.

"What's up Seth?" Jake asks, "You know we're not in the same pack anymore, right?"

"Um yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

Jake raises his eyebrows, "And?"

"Leah and I want to join your back." He says quickly, "Sam doesn't know. I just don't want to hurt Bella and her baby. And Leah wants to get away from Sam. And the pack isn't fun without you."

Jake grins and a smile breaks across my face, "Of course you and Leah can join my pack." Jake smiles.

"Really? Thank you so much Jake!" Seth says smile ear to ear.

Then the bell rings, Seth comes up and hugs me and then runs off to class.

"Well, now we know someone who doesn't hate us." I lightly laugh.

Jake laughs and we head to class.

I don't have classes with anyone in Sam's pack until second period, pe. I'm so nervous about facing them that I don't pay attention to physics.

When the bell signals that first period over, my heart rate spikes. I don't have pe with Jake but I do have it with Jared. I don't know him very well and this is going to be awkward.

Jake probably noticed my discomfort and put his hands on my shoulders.

"JJ, you'll be fine. Pe is your favorite class. Just focus on whatever sport you're playing, okay?" He says looking me in the eyes.