0.23

I was going to quit writing this story.

I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you...
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you...

Justice:

I lost my argument with Jake.
Unfortunately I will not be going with him to the Cullen's.

I sit on my bed at Emily's house and sulk.
You know those moods where one person pisses you off so now you're pissed at the whole world? That's me right now.

Jake walks in my room before he leaves. When I see him I turn to face the other direction. I don't want to talk to him right now.

(a/n the only reason why I'm writing it this way is because I don't want to have to rewatch the movie to write this chapter)

"JJ." He says quietly.

I ignore him and climb under the covers.

"I know you're mad but I just don't want you to get hurt." He explains quietly.

I close my eyes and attempt to take a nap.

Jake sighs, "I'll see you when I get back. I love you." He comes up and kisses my forehead.

After he walks out of my room, I throw the blankets over my head and pout. Today is just not my day.

Then someone knocks on my door. It's not Jake because he wouldn't knock.

"What?" I snap.

"Whoa what's wrong?" Kim says walking into my room.

I pat the bed next to me and Kim crawls on the bed.

"Sorry for snapping at you." I say apologetically, "I really didn't mean to."

"It's fine boo. I heard that Jake was being a little bossy earlier today." Kim says, "Wanna talk about it?"

"No thanks. Want to do something though? Have a girls night?" I suggest.

"Yesss!" Kim says happily, "I think Emily has some nail polish. I'll do your nails because they look atrocious."

"Okay." I smile.

Kim is halfway through my left hand when something pops into my head.

"Hey Kim?" I ask.

"What's up?"

"What are your plans after high school? With Jared and everything." I ask.

"We're going to stay here." She says happily, "We're both going to take online classes and when Jared is ready to be done phasing, we'll probably travel or start a family or something like that."

"So you're not afraid of getting older?" I ask.

"I'm okay with getting older as long as Jared is there with me." She smiles.