2011; February 3-7

----Thursday, Feb. 3 & Friday, Feb. 4----

School's closed and I'm still at Lydia's. Derek hasn't called or texted even after the numerous messages I've left him. I'm trying to stay optimistic and hope that he's just somewhere safe where he can heal in peace but I can't help but worry. He's the one of the last family members I have. I can't lose him.

----Saturday, Feb. 5----

I was sitting in Lydi's room painting her toes when my phone started ringing. Hoping it was Derek, I jumped up and grabbed it, almost sending nail polish everywhere.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I love girls. I love 'em. Especially ones with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes, 5 foot 1." I heard Stiles say with a slight slur, "Yeah, exactly. Hey! How did you know I was talking about Lily? Who's on my phone? Hello?"

"Hi Stiles." I answered my drunken boyfriend.

"Lily! There's my girl! I'm with Scott in the woods with Jack!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Jack Daniels?" I asked him with a slight giggle.

"Yeah! I think you'd love Jack! Am I drunk?" He asked.

"Very." I chuckled out.

"I gotta go Lils, I wuv woooo!" He exclaimed quite loudly.

"Ok, wuv you too Stiles." I said as he hung up.

"Wuv?" Lydia asked me with a slight smirk.

"He's wasted." I replied before Lydia and I burst into laughter. It was times like this that I was grateful for Lydi. She could always make me laugh.

We finally stopped laughing before going to bed. We ended up sleeping all day Sunday before school started again on Monday.

----Monday, Feb. 7----

Monday rolled around and I still hadn't heard anything from or about Derek. I was getting really worried but that worry was pushed to the back of my mind as Lydia picked us both out outfits for school. She wore a dress with a cheetah print pencil skirt and a black top, over which she wore an army green cardigan and black tights under her dress. I wore a long sleeve black shirt with a white lioness head on it and some dark, acid-wash, high-waisted skinny jeans with some black lacy wedges Lydi had. I also had my black leather jacket that I always carried and Lydi had a fluffy black coat. We grabbed our bags and walked out  to Lydi's car.

We soon pulled up to school and Lydi and I hopped out and met up with Allison before heading to first class. As we walked, I kept a sharp eye out for Scott and/or Stiles while listening to Lydi and Alli talk about the night in the school. I couldn't talk about that night without feeling depressed and angry. I hated that the Alpha tried to take away the few people I still cared about in this world.

Before I knew it, it was lunch time. I sat with Stiles a few tables away from Lydi and everyone so we we're by ourselves. We didn't speak as we sat there eating. Every once-in-a-while I would catch Stiles staring at me. He blushed lightly whenever I caught him which made me smile.

Soon lunch was over and then school ended and lacrosse practice started. As I made my way to the field, I was pulled into an empty office. I felt my eyes glow in the dim room and saw Scott standing there.

"My god, Scott, you scared the hell outta me!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask you if Allison still liked me." He said sadly.

"Oh, Scotty. Of course she still likes you. She never stopped." I said sympathetically as I placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at me before a feral look crept into his eyes. Before I could question his new expression, I felt his lips press against mine roughly. My eyes widened as I quickly shoved the idiotic teen wolf off of me and onto the floor.

"What the hell, Scott?! You know I'm dating Stiles, you're best friend. You're such an asshole!" I exclaimed before storming out of the office and heading towards the field. I sat down on the cold bleachers and sighed as I watched the players come out. I watched as they practiced and saw that Scott was up next.

'Oh god.' I thought.

I watched as Scott was knocked down before he went to do it again. I saw him shove the defenders down before hitting Danny's face-mask with his stick and knocking him down to make the shot. As Scott walked off, Danny didn't move from his spot on the ground.

"Danny!" I screamed as I jumped up from my spot and ran toward the goalie. When I reached him, I knelt down and saw that his nose was streaming blood and he looked super disoriented.

"What the hell is wrong with you, McCall?!" I screamed at said boy that was standing a little away from everyone else. I felt a gloved hand rest on my shoulder in comfort as I looked back at Danny.

"Are you ok?" I asked him as Jackson knelt beside me. Danny nodded dazedly before trying to sit up.

"Easy." Jackson said and lightly pushed him back down as a medic ran onto the field. Jackson and I stood up and as I did, I felt Stiles wrap an arm around my shoulders. I reached my right hand up and grabbed his gloved hand lightly as I stared as Danny fearfully.

The day was almost over when I decided to head out to the house to see if Derek was there.

"Der!" I called out as I walked into my house, "Derek!" I called again and dragged out his name. When there wasn't a response, I felt tears rush into my eyes. I turned around to head back to Lydi's when I heard my name.

"Lily." The voice was eerie and deep as they pronounced every syllable and drug my name out. My head spun around as I heard it again.

"Der?" I questioned softly.

"Lee." I heard from in front of me. I whirled around and saw Derek standing there.

"You're alive!" I exclaimed as I ran at him and jumped into his arms with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm alive." He confirmed as his arms wrapped around me tightly. I pulled away after a few seconds before slapping him across the face.

"You idiot! I thought you were dead! No calls! No texts! No notes! No howls! No signals! No sign that you were still breathing! Nothing to stop me from crying myself to sleep every night! Nothing to keep me from worrying! Nothing to calm my anxiety! Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Zero! Nothing! How could you? I hate you! Fucking bastard! Don't you ever do that to me again!" I yelled at him. With every word, I punched him somewhere on his torso and he just took all of them.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, Lee-Lee." He said after I finished my rant. I felt myself soften as my anger cooled slightly at my old nick-name was said.

"Yeah, you better be." I told him as I buried my head in his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist to hug him again.