2011; March 9-10

----Thursday, Mar. 9----

I stood frozen as Derek ran off with his pack and Jackson ran into the night.

"Allison and I'll take Lydia home, you two go help Jackson, ok?" I whispered to Stiles knowing that Scott would hear. They both nodded before getting in the Jeep and taking off.

"C'mon Lyds, Alli and I are taking you home." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Where did Scott and Stiles go?" She asked as we all piled into Allison's car.

"They went to look for Jackson." Alli stated as we started driving. The car ride was silent until Allison pulled up to Lydia's house.

"We need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." Alli started.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydi stated.

"It's.... It's kinda complicated." Allison said.

"Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went? Or what is wrong with Erica?" Lydia asked.

"Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydi asked with annoyance creeping into her tone.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, ok? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself." Alli stated.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend, which is nothing, to myself." Lydia said angrily as she started to get out of the car.

"Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Allison asked as she grabbed Lydi's arm

"Let her go." I ordered from the backseat.

"Just for one second, please, try and remember...." Alli trailed off.

"Remember what?" Lydia asked.

"Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you... You can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" Allison asked. I instantly thought of Sti before looking on sadly because I already knew her answer.

"No." Lydi stated softly

"What do you mean, "no"? You've had boyfriends." Alli said, not understanding.

"None like that." Lydia said before she got out of the car and walked into her house.

"Has she really never felt that?" Allison asked me as I climbed into the front seat.

"Lydi's been all about Jackson since middle school, she's never really had eyes for anyone else and even when she did date other guys, she treated them like shit because she was only trying to make Jackson jealous." I explained with a sigh. Alli nodded sadly as she pulled out of the driveway.

"Want me to take you to Stiles'?" Allison asked. I nodded distractedly as I texted Sti, asking him where he is.

"They found Jackson and are keeping him in a prison transport van in the preserve." I said as I read Stiles' reply. Alli nodded as she pulled up to the Stilinski household.

"Night, Al. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I got out of the car and walked to the door.

Once Allison left, I got the key from it's hidey-hole outside and opened the door. I put the key back before walking inside and locking up. I then trekked upstairs and into the shower. After my shower, I got ready for bed and curled up in Sti's bed wearing one of his flannels as a nightshirt. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep surrounded by the scent of my anchor.