2011; February 24-29

----Thursday, Feb. 24----

"YOU TURNED ISAAC LAHEY?!" I yelled as I walked into the abandon subway, looking for my cousin.

"I offered, he accepted." Derek explained as he continued to clean.

"Did you tell him everything? About the Argents and the full moon?" I asked hurriedly. Der nodded.

"Did you tell him about me? About what I am?" I asked quietly. Derek sighed before walking over to me.

"No, I didn't, Lee. That's something that you need to do. You need to tell Stiles too. Scott as well." Der said.

"I know but I don't know how. We barely know what I am!" I exclaimed. Derek nodded before hugging me tightly. I sighed as I hugged him back.

"Next time you decide to turn one of my friends, tell me." I stated as we pulled away. Der nodded as I turned on my heel and walked out.

"Love you, Der-Bear!" I called as I walked. I heard him chuckled before saying that he loved me too.

I smiled as I breached the door only to have someone run into me. I screamed as I lost my footing and started falling down the stairs. Pain coursed through me as I rolled down the stairs until I hit the floor at the bottom.

"Owie." I said as I stopped rolling.

"LILY!" I heard Derek yell as I felt arms pick me up and cradle me to their chest.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, Lily, I didn't see you and I was in a rush and ..." Isacc explained hurriedly as he trailed off.

"Are you ok, Lee?" Der asked.

"Never better." I said sarcastically as the boys helped me up, "Isaac, what made you run down here so quickly anyway?" I asked the young Beta.

"My dad. I think he's dead." Isaac explained with terror in his tone.

"What did you do?" Derek asked.

"That's the thing, it wasn't me." Isaac stated which made my gaze travel to Der as he looked at me.

----Tuesday, Feb. 29----

The week flew by fast with nothing interesting really happening.

Today was the day that Lydia was coming back to school and I couldn't be more excited for my best friend to be back. I was walking with Lydi and Allison up the steps to the school as Alli and I asked her questions.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked.

"They called it a fugue state which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you cant remember running through the woods naked for two days. But, personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds ." Lydia said as we reached the top of the stairs.

"Are you ready for this?" Alli and I asked together.

"Please, it's not like my aunt's a serial killer who burned my other best friend's family alive." Lydi stated as she opened the door. I looked over at Allison and saw her face drop.

"Hey, don't worry, I don't blame you or your family for what Kate did. Besides, you're one of my best friends, Alli. Lydia's just a bit harsh, that's all." I said quickly.

Allison nodded before linking arms with me as we walked inside behind Lydi. We walked in to see everyone had stopped and were looking at Lydia. Lydi was stopped in the middle of the hallway, looking at everyone around her.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds." Alli whispered before a determined look crossed Lydia's face as she straightened up and flicked her bangs back. Lydi then squared her shoulders and took off strutting down the hall as we watched her walk away before we followed her quickly.