2011; March 10-13

----Friday, Mar. 10----

"Don't worry, I protected you." Jackson whispered quietly in my ear as we hugged. I furrowed my brows as we pulled away but Jack just winked at me before he sat down again. I looked at the boys who were leaning against John's desk and saw Scott looking at me confusedly. I shook my head slightly but jumped as I heard my phone start ringing.

"I gotta take this, I'll be right back." I explained as I left the room quickly. I went to the next room over which was an interrogation room as I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey." I answered

"Hey, are you with Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked.

"No but Scott can hear and I'll tell Sti later. What's up?" I asked.

"The Kanima seeks a master, not a friend. Someone's controlling him." She quickly explained.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." I stated, piecing things together. I jumped as the door opened suddenly and the boys walked in.

"The boys are here." I said quickly before Alli said anything.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott said.

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital? A fugue state?" I asked as I felt Stiles start playing with my hair, calming me slightly.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder." Scott stated.

"Getting rid of the blood." Allison continued.

"But he had help with one thing, the video." Sti spoke up from behind me.

"And someone else helped him forget that." I continued off of Stiles' statement.

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott nodded.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Alli asked.

"He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing." Sti explained.

"So do we try to convince him he's not?" I asked.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah." Scott said.

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, it's us." Stiles shrugged.

"He'll talk to me." I stated calmly.

"Ok, bye." Alli hung up and we walked back into the Sheriff's office.

"You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." John stated as he read off of the paper that stated the restraining order from Jackson to Scott and Sti.

"There's a note in here about Lily too." John said as I looked up at his with wide eyes, "Lily Hale was not, in any way, associated with the kidnapping of Jackson Whittemore and will not be punished." John finished. I sighed in relief as I realized that Jack didn't rat me out.

"You can go, Lily." Mr. Whittemore stated as he looked at me. I nodded before standing and walking out into the hallway. I leaned against the wall as I waited for the boys.

Scott and his mom walked out but I didn't listen to their conversation as I locked eyes with Stiles over his dad's shoulder. John sighed before turning and walking to me.

"I did have to call your legal guardian though because of all this." John said as he looked at me sadly. I groaned lightly as I felt my eyes close before I opened them again and nodded.