2011; February 8-9

----Tuesday, Feb. 8----

"I knew this was a bad idea but does anyone listen to Lily? No!" I stated agitatedly as I drove Derek's Camaro.

"I listen." Stiles said from the passenger's seat. I smiled lightly and glanced over at my boyfriend.

"She's gaining." Scott said from the back.

"Scott, you've said that four times in the past minute! I heard you the first time!." I yelled at the idiotic teen wolf in the backseat.

"Then go faster!" He yelled back.

I growled and stepped on the gas as I felt my eyes glow.

"You're still mad at him, aren't you." Stiles claimed.

"I'm surprised you aren't. He did kiss me." I said.

"Yeah don't remind me of what he did." Stiles hissed.

"She's gone!" Scott exclaimed happily.

"Check your radio, Sti." I said as I glanced over at said boy. He nodded and pressed a button on the radio making it beep then we heard the Sherriff's voice come through.

"All units. Suspect is on foot heading into the ironworks." Stiles looked at me with an exasperated expression as I drove faster.

"Sti, hop in the back so we can pick up my cousin." I said. Stiles nodded before clumsily climbing into the back beside Scott.

Once I saw him, I stopped and flung the passenger door open.

"Get in dumbass, we're saving your life." I called out as Derek ran to the car and got in. He shut the door as I drove the Camaro away and onto a deserted street. 

"What happened to laying low like a good lycan?" I asked Derek sarcastically.

"Dammit! I had him!" Derek exclaimed angrily.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles and I questioned in unison.

"Yes! He was right in front of me and the friggin' police showed up." Derek raved.

"Whoa, hey! They're just doing their jobs." Stiles said, coming to his father's defense. Derek just turned around and glared at my boyfriend.

"Easy killer." I said glancing at Derek and then at Stiles in the rearview mirror.

"Why were they even chasing you?" I asked Derek.

"That Jackson kid told the cops that he thought it was me at the high school." Derek explained.

"Jackson Whittemore?" Scott asked from the back. Derek nodded.

"Jackass. Let me get my hands on that little mother fu-" I started to say before someone placed a hand over my mouth. I went to bite the person but smelt Stiles so I just growled loudly instead while glaring at the road.

"How did you find him, anyway?" Scott asked. Derek just shook his head and looked out the window.

"Can you try and trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked exasperatedly.

"Yeah, both of us." Stiles stated. Derek then looked at me pointedly with a glare etched on his face. When I just smirked at him, Derek turned and glared at the two boys behind us, mainly Stiles.

"Or just her. We'll be back here." Stiles said fearfully as I held back a smile.

"Look, the last time we talked to Laura she was close to figuring something out." I said as I felt Derek glare at me. I just turned to him and raised an eyebrow up, unamused.