2011; March 8-9

----Wednesday, Mar. 8----

Wednesday went by fast until I got a text from a blocked number.

'They tested Jackson. He's not the Kanima.' A text on my phone read late that night. I sighed before crawling into bed next to Stiles and falling asleep.

----Thursday, Mar. 9----

The next morning, I woke up early to read some of the Bestiary before school. I quickly found an article about the Kanima and read some of it before Sti and I rushed off to school. Stiles was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt with his gray hoodie, jeans and converse while I wore some black skinny jeans and a long sleeve, red peplum top along with my black leather jacket over it with some red flats on my feet.

"Isaac's back." Allison told me as I sat next to her in my first period.

"Great now all we need is Derek to have the evil pack at school." I sighed.

"Did you find out anything about the Kanima?" She asked.

"Apparently, it's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." I stated.

"Maybe that's why you had a connection to it, because you're a werelion. You are both cats." Alli said.

"How the hell do you know that?!" I exclaimed quietly, "The boys don't even know yet. I barely know what I am." I stated harshly.

"Kate told me." She replied. I nodded.

"Maybe the Bestiary will have something about you." Allison said. I nodded, finding some newfound hope as class started.

That class was soon over and it was time for my advanced math class. I was the only one in there of my group and was soon bored because I already knew what the teacher was teaching. I felt my mind drift as my vision blurred. I soon lost focus and saw Coach in Econ. I watched as I saw a crying Lydi write on the board.

"Lydia. Ok then. Anybody else wanna try answering? And this time in English." Coach said as Lydi turned around and looked at the class. Everyone laughed as Lydia turned back around and looked at the board. My gaze shifted and I saw Sti's hands and phone.

"What is that? Greek?" I heard Scott ask.

"No actually, I think it is English." I heard myself say in Stiles' voice.

'I'm seeing what Sti sees again.' I thought as I watched Stiles show Scott how when you flipped a picture of the writing around it said, 'Someone help me.' in all caps.

My vision faded back in as I heard the bell ring. I quickly gathered my things and walked briskly to my next class, Chemistry. I quickly sat at the table behind Lydi as I waited for the boys and Alli.

"Look, Derek is not going to kill her without proof." Scott stated as he and Stiles walked into class.

"Alright so he tested her like he did with Jackson, right but when and where?" Sti asked Scott.

"I think here and now." Scott said as Erica and Isaac walked in and stared at Lydia and me. They then started towards me and Lydi but Scott slipped into the seat next to Lydia and Stiles slid into the one next to me as he glared at them. Allison then walked in and sat down at the table to the right of Lydi and Scott.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.' I, myself, have encountered infinite stupidity so to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of experiments. Lets see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, take the first station and start..." Harris trailed off as every boy but Sti, Scott and Isaac raised their hands along with a few girls.