2011; April 8-9

----Saturday, April 8----

After the game, I was in the locker room with Isaac and Scott as I leaned against Scott slightly.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means I don't know what that means. Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him." Pops said.

"We'll call you." Isaac promised.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott said, sounding like he was trying to convince himself more than Pops.

"Yeah. I'll see you, ok? See you at home, Lils." Pops said before hugging me and then walking out of the locker room.

I gulped as Scott wrapped an arm around me before going to talk with Coach. I didn't bother listening in because I was too worried about Stiles to focus on much. I felt Isaac rest a hand on my arm in comfort as I shook slightly.

"We'll find him, ok?" Isaac whispered to me gently. I nodded as Scott walked back over.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked as I walked over to Sti's locker.

"I think so." Isaac said as I ripped the locker door off.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asked as I handed Scott a shirt and him a shoe before grabbing one of Stiles' hoodies and smelling it before pulling it on.

"Yeah, we all are." Scott said.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac complained as Scott and I looked up to see Derek there.

"We need to talk." Derek stated as he looked at the boys. I was behind them so he couldn't see me.

"All of us." Peter said from behind Derek with a smirk.

"Holy shit." Scott murmured once he saw Peter.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek said.

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott asked.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter said.

"Shut up." Scott and Derek said in unison as I growled at Peter.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle, Lily's father. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott explained the short version.

"He's also a raving, psychopathic, lunatic that only cares about power and money." I snarled venomously as Scott and Isaac looked at me in surprise because I hadn't talked since I yelled on the field.

"Hi." Peter waved at Isaac.

"That's good to know." Isaac said sarcastically.

"How is he alive?" Scott asked.

"Mine and Lydia's fault. Peter controlled Lydi somehow and then she controlled me somehow." I stated.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." Derek stated to which my ears perked up slightly.

"Well, that's very helpful, except Jackson's dead." Isaac deadpanned.

"What?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field." Scott informed.