Chapter 6: Right Where We Are

A/N~ Hello Internet! It's Elizabeth, Reem and I would just like to thank you all for the 80 reads and we really hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it's short but we promise the next chapter is a lot longer. Again hope you enjoy and thanks for the reads!!

      ~Elizabeth 💕

Dan's POV

Did I make a right choice when I said what I did last night?

'I'm whatever you want me to be.'

I thought it was quite clever at the time, but how does Phil feel? He's bound to start asking questions soon.

I peer at him and notice his tall, quivering form pacing the room nervously.

"Phil?"

I sit in admiration as he turns towards me, yet his nervousness continues.

"Dan. I don't feel like going anywhere today."

He flops on his bed and I soon feel myself being pulled violently. I immediately realize he's holding me above his head. This was a great angle of him.

"Do you have anywhere important to be?" I ask as I search through his calender to discover one event.

10-? | Party (Chris)

My heart rapidly pounds and I can't help but assume the worst. Were Phil and Chris a thing?

"I'd rather spend it with you." He mumbles through the phone.

I have to stop jumping to conclusions. The party was probably just at Chris's house. I should be encouraging him to go out anyways. He is sad, he's been very lonely these days...

"Phil you haven't been out in ages, you should go to that party tonight."

The reaction that plays upon his face reveals to me that he simply won't, and can't be forced to.

"I'm not feeling up to going out."

I sigh and rub my temples.

"We can have fun here Philly, whatever you want is fine with me."

I realize I probably shouldn't have called him Philly, but it just suits him so perfectly in my eyes. I notice his eyes begin to twinkle, and his cheeks go red.

"Philly?" He doesn't seem frustrated anymore, and I can see the tension in his face disintegrating.

"I think it suits you." I respond, unable to contain my giggles.

"Well you can call me whatever you want," he pauses and thinks for a second, "Danny."

How about my boyfriend? I think to myself.

"Huh?" I hear Phil's voice boom, I then quickly notice that I'm leaning against the inner microphone.

My heart races and nervousness flushes through my body. I often talk to myself when simply thinking over potential or past conversations. I immediately see what I've done wrong and pace nervously in anticipation of the questions Phil will be asking soon.

*****

   The rest of the day ends up great. Phil and I mindlessly chat and it builds up my happiness to the point where my smile is fully on display. For once I am kind of glad he doesn't have the ability to see me. Suddenly a loud noise fills my ears and I realize it's a notification from an unknown number. Yet it still causes my stomach to flip and nervousness fills my lower stomach as I look at the text.

'I miss you, come over? Xx'

   The words pound into my brain forcefully while I block them with everything I can. But I can't help but look at Phil when I feel him pick up his phone. His expression isn't readable and I can't tell if he is satisfied or mortified. Maybe a fearsome combination of the two