Chapter 24: Life is Short

Hey guys! So we've decided that we'd update this chapter for you guys because we reached 2K today. It's a short chapter but it's something aha. We hope you like it and we hope to be updating regularly soon.

      ~Elizabeth💕 and Reem🌺

Dan's POV

I told Phil everything about Deliah. Why I went to see her. What she can do. I opened up to Phil about everything. It was strange, talking so openly to him. I've never opened up to anyone before, no one except for Deliah. Even then, I don't do much of the talking, she already knows.

Phil is silent. I can't see his face but I can tell that I am in his hand.

I don't really have an answer to Phil's question. Deliah never told me how to get out. The question echoes in my mind as I try to think of what we could do.

How could she be so careless, did she really think this would be a good idea? Shrinking me down to the size which I could use a headphone jack as a slide into this new world.

Then again this brought me closer to Phil.

"We have to see Deliah." I mutter to Phil.

The phone shifts a bit and through the camera I noticed Phil nodding his head.

"Where do we find her?"

   He's now looking down at me, his eyes filled so many emotions. Joy, hope, sorrow.

"She usually isn't in her shop unless she has an appointment. I'm sure she'd know if we're coming though."

"Ok, how about we go tomorrow?"