Chapter 18

So I know it's been a long time and I'm really sorry but I haven't had time :( I hope you all enjoy! Oh and if you're reading please vote or comment because I really don't have any idea if anyone likes this :( And it's kind of discouraging...

Anyway, on with the story.

                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped up and hugged Chastity as soon as Guy was done. “Chass!” I exclaimed happily.

“Sammy bear!” she smiled in return. “Why haven’t I seen you since the holidays started? And what is this I hear about you losing your V card?” she put a hand on her hip, popping it out.

“Hey don’t use that tone. I tried to call you but you never picked up. Did you change your number or something?”

“No, but I didn’t get any calls from you…” she trailed off with a frown and then narrowed her eyes. “Ugh, it was probably my insufferable little brother. He’s now made it a hobby of his to delete my call history and go through my messages, texting ridiculous things to my friends.”

“Yeah,” Guy agreed enthusiastically, “You should have seen what that crazy dude sent me.”

“Why, what did he send you?”

“He told me-” He was cut off when Chastity elbowed him in the chest.

“Don’t you dare,” she warned.

“Okay fine,” he rubbed his chest with a pout.

“Chastity, be nicer to my babyboo,” I scolded playfully.

“Never!” she said dramatically.

Guy rolled his eyes, “Come on,” he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. He sat back down in his place, dragging her with him.

That’s when Chastity noticed everyone else. “Guy, who are all these people?” she asked.

“Oh, this here is Carter,” he pointed to his left side.

Chastity gave an unsure smile.

I rolled my eyes. “He won’t bite you Chass.”

“How do you know him?” she asked, looking at me.

“He’s an old childhood friend,” I shrugged. “That there is his brother Eric and his girlfriend Sasha and their friends Brandon and Declan.” I pointed them all out.

“Cool, nice to meet you. Oh and thanks for calling me kick-ass,” she gave Sasha a wink.

Sasha smiled shyly. “You sounded pretty cool,” she admitted.

“So Sammy, you never told me you had a childhood friend who is super sexy,” Chastity grinned.

“Huh?” I frowned.

“Carter here, he is totally hot. Why didn’t you tell me that?”

“Maybe because it’s totally irrelevant to everything in life,” I shrugged.

“So since when were you two friends and how come I’ve never seen you before?” she asked Carter directly.

“I first met her when I was six,” he smiled and I could see in his eyes that glazed look which told me he was looking back at the memory. “I was her friend until I was almost eleven.”

“Wait, you’re that Carter?” she asked. “You were Guy’s friend too.”

“Yeah but I only met Carter and munchkin when I was eight.”