I Wish So Hard (6)

AUTUMN'S POV

I wake up to the sound of someone walking around downstairs, I get up to see the time is only 6am. I quickly get dressed and brush my hair, then walk down the stairs to find a shirtless Corey in the kitchen.

"Hi," I say, making him spin round quickly,

"Oh hey, you scared me," he laughs slightly. I smile at him and he turns back round to make his coffee. I look through the cupboards to find there is hardly any food there, just tons of packets of crisps and one loaf of bread. (AN: I'm going to be using British terms throughout this, since I'm British so I apologise if you don't know what I mean or something) I sigh to myself,

"Looks like I'm gonna have to go shopping today," I mumble slightly. I decide to go now, since there's nothing for me to have for breakfast anyway. I walk out of the kitchen to put my jacket on and as Corey sees me, he gives me a confused look,

"I need to go get some food, we're all out," I explain, he nods slightly.

"You need anyone to go with you?"

"Actually, that will help since I only have a motorbike," I say, he nods and quickly runs upstairs to put a shirt and a jacket on.

We get into his car and he begins to drive to the local supermarket, I sink down in my chair a little as I recognise some old friends as we drive.

"Alright?" Corey asks, obviously noticing how uncomfortable I had suddenly become,

"Yeah, fine," I smile at him and we sit in silence, listening to the radio.

When we finally arrive at the supermarket, we both get out to walk in. I pick up the necessities as quickly as possible, while Corey kind of walks alongside me, trying to preoccupy himself so he doesn't get bored. As I walk to get the last couple of things, I notice Corey isn't walking by me anymore, I'm confused for a minute, but smile as I hear his laugh from a couple of aisles away. I walk over to find him talking to a little boy, who's showing Corey his toys that his mum had bought him. I smile as Corey notices me and stands up to join me.

"Made a new friend?" I ask, smiling slightly. He laughs and waves goodbye to the kid as I go to pay for the shopping.

"Woah that's a lot," Corey says quietly to me, when I'm told the final amount I had to pay. I smile slightly,

"Well it is food for me, Sid, and all of you guys since you come over so much," I say.

"You sure you don't want me to pay for some of it?" He offers, I shake my head,

"Shut up, Corey," I laugh and pay for it. He smiles and we walk back to the car, putting the shopping bags in the boot.

**

We walk back into the house, to find Sid up.

"Why have we not got any food? Autumn, what happened to all the food?" He yells upon hearing me enter the house, I laugh and Corey and I walk into the kitchen, to see Jim and Shawn also up. Sid smiles as he sees us both holding bags of shopping,

"Autumn, you absolute angel," he says, hugging me, making me stumble back slightly as my hands are full with shopping bags. Sid and Corey help me to unpack all the shopping and I make us all pancakes for breakfast since it's only 8:30am.

Once we've all finished the food, the guys begin to discuss plans for today. They talk about all sorts of things, the beach, bowling, clubbing, staying in.

"What do you want to do, Autumn?" Sid asks me.

"I don't really mind," I tell him, "I'll do anything."
Sid looks at Corey when I say this and raises his eyebrows, obviously suggesting something sexual. Corey laughs, shaking his head. Shawn looks at me, with a confused look.

"I hate you," I say, looking at Sid, who's grinning,

"No you don't." He replies.

**

I take our plates into the kitchen to put in the sink and I notice Shawn behind me.
"So, you and Corey, huh?" He smirks. I laugh slightly,

"Oh, no-" I'm interrupted by Corey walking in,

"I heard my name," he smiles, "having a little bitching session?" Shawn and I laugh at this,

"No," we both say at the same time, causing us both to burst into laughter at how obvious it is that we're lying.

"Hmm...alright then," Corey says, winking at me and going back to join Sid and Jim.

"Whatever you say, he definitely likes you from the way I've heard him talk about you," Shawn smirks and I shake my head.

"I doubt it," we both laugh and go to join the others. I notice Corey looking at me more, maybe Shawn is right and he really does like me. I shake the thought from my head, I can't date one of Sid's best friends.

**

Jim sits next to me in the car, Shawn on the other side of me. We're driving to meet the others at a restaurant for lunch. Once we get there, the others are already sat down and we go to join them. I smile as they all say hello to us, and I sit inbetween Sid and Mick, opposite Corey.

Once we've all finished eating the guys begin to discuss band stuff and I half listen, half look around. I catch the eye of a waiter a couple of tables away and he smiles at me. He then comes to our table and takes away our food,
"Any desserts?" He asks, we all shake our heads,

"Anything for the beautiful lady? Apart from going back to my house later, of course." He says, winking.

"For you to piss off, yeah." I mumble under my breath, causing Corey to snigger slightly and Mick to laugh loudly. The guys who didn't hear what I said give him a confused look as I start laughing too. By now, the waiter luckily got the hint that I wasn't interested and walked away.

We pay for the food and I go to walk to the toilets when I'm stopped by the waiter. He holds onto my arm as he tries to talk to me.
"Can you let go please?" I start to panic as his grip tightens. No one else can see us as we're behind a tall wall. He starts to try and take me into the staff toilets and I feel myself start to cry. He suddenly lets go and scurries off. I stand there, shocked about what just happened.

"Autumn, are you okay?" I hear Corey's voice and I turn round to show him my tear stained face. By this point Mick and Jim have joined us, both looking just as concerned as Corey. I cross my arms across my body and I feel someone throw their arms around me. I look up to meet the blue eyes of Corey and he smiles at me.

We walk out, after trying to tell the manager about what happened, but failing.
"I'm sorry, Autumn," Jim says, I shake my head,

"It's not your fault." I tell him.

**
Wow hello! It's 4:30am right now and I just wrote this whole thing in one go so I apologise if there are any spelling mistakes or if the storyline is just bad!xo