See It, Feel It (16)

"Corey..." Autumn's soft voice says, I smile as she stands before me. "Oh Corey. What happened?"

Before I can respond she throws her arms around my neck and I pull her closer towards me, my arms around her waist. We stand in silence, I can't help but feel pure relief to see her.

"Corey, c'mon." She says, gesturing for me to follow her. "I wasn't smart enough when thinking this through and I drove down on my bike. So I have no idea how we're gonna get back." Autumn says, making me laugh slightly.

"I'll just climb on back, I suppose." I say, causing her to nod.

"I only have one helmet too," she chuckles, "you should wear it." I just shake my head,
"Alright, fine, but if you fall off, your head is going straight through the ground. I apologise in advance."

I grin at her. I've missed her humour and her friendly personality. I've missed her smile, her voice and the way she laughs. How is it possible to miss everything about someone when you have barely been apart?

Autumn starts the engine and we drive off. I am relieved I let her wear the helmet because not only would she have a better chance of survival if she fell off, but her hair would be flying everywhere. I start to feel slightly dizzy and I try to keep my eyes open but I can't. I hold onto Autumn tighter, afraid I'll fall off.

Luckily we reach Autumn's house in one piece and we hop off the bike.
"Thank you." I tell her as she walks up to the front door.

"Anytime." She flashes a smile at me before walking inside. As I tread through the door way I hear the tv on extremely loud. Autumn turns around to face me, giving me a confused look before opening the living room door. I see her smile as she walks in and I follow behind her. She's still in her motorcycle gear and I'd be lying if I said she didn't look good.

"Autumn, hey!" I hear Sid say. He gives me a slight smile upon seeing me and diverts his gaze to Autumn as if he's questioning her. I sit down next to Autumn and lean back, trying to relax.

After a couple of minutes I realise I'm about to pass out.
"Corey? You okay?" I hear Sid say, I then feel an arm pull me up out of my seat. She drags me upstairs and into a room,

"Autumn, I-I'm fine." I say, mentally cursing at myself because I know it wasn't convincing.

"No, Corey," she chuckles slightly, "you need to sleep."

The next thing I hear is the closing of the door and I'm faced with a black view as my eyes shut.

*
Opening my eyes, I'm blinded by sunlight. I must have slept the whole night. Making my way downstairs, I enter the living room to find Autumn asleep on the sofa. I feel an instant pang of guilt, she should've woken me up and got me to sleep downstairs instead. I check my phone to see 3 missed calls from Rachel and a couple of texts:

Where are you?

You better not be with that bitch Autumn.

Answer my calls!

I sigh deeply, turning my phone off. I don't need Rachel bothering me. As I turn to walk out the room I feel a tug at the bottom of my shirt. Turning around I see Autumn, starting to sit upright.

"Corey..." she rubs her eyes.

"Hey," my voice is gentle and she smiles at me before going to stand up.
"I'm sorry you slept down here."
She laughs at my words,

"Don't apologise, Corey. You needed sleep more than I did." I give her a weak smile but before I can reply her phone begins to ring.

"Hey...oh Jim, what's up?...no, uh he's here." She looks at me as she says this. "Yeah last night...okay, see you in a bit... you too, bye." She hangs up and puts her phone on the table.

"Jim asks if we want to go to some party tonight. His cousins birthday apparently." She shrugs. I nod,

"You going?" I ask her and she stops to think for a minute.

"Yeah, I think so." She nods, I return the gesture,

"Okay, then I will too." She smiles at me before getting up.

*
Sid and I are waiting for Autumn to finish getting ready so we can leave. We sit in silence and I know Sid is annoyed at me still. I swear he's in love with her.
I hear the sound of Autumn running down the stairs and I stand up to meet her in the hallway as we're running late anyway.
She walks infront of me, tucking her long blonde hair behind her ear.

"You look good, Aut." Sid compliments her, she blushes and walks out the house towards the car.

Once we arrive we are greeted by a tall blonde guy at the door. He stares at Autumn before letting us inside. Keeping my eye on her, I walk towards the back of the room, where the rest of the guys are congregated.
"Corey, what's up?" Chris walks towards me, smiling slightly. I just smile and watch as Autumn makes her way over to us. I go back to talk to Chris when I catch Autumn in the corner of my eye. The same blonde guy who answered the door grabs her wrist and begins talking to her, she looks around, scared. I walk quickly over to stop him but before I reach her, Mick has got there first.

"C'mon, Autumn," he says to her, taking a calmer approach than I would have.

"Oh- uh- yeah. I gotta go, bye." She walks quickly away, leaving the blonde guy looking mad. He soon realises it isn't worth it though because he wanders off.

*
"...and that's how Sid and I got kicked out of our old local mall three times!" Autumn slurs slightly. Everyone laughs at the story she told about her and Sid growing up. I haven't drunk anything tonight and don't plan to, I don't want to fuck things up with Autumn and the guys again.

Autumn being drunk and surrounded by even drunker guys, makes me annoyingly uncomfortable. I can't seem to focus on anything but her safety. I feel someone walk towards me and turn my head to see her standing there. She grabs my hand and takes me away from the guys,
"Uh- Autumn, what are you-" I'm stopped by the sudden collision of our lips. I feel her arms wrap around my neck and I pull her closer, my arms around her waist. She pulls away the slightest bit, so our lips are just milimeters away from each other. I watch her lips curl into a slight smile,
"I love you." She says softly, it's almost inaudible. My eyes widen slightly, is this just the alcohol talking? She laughs lightly before her lips meet mine once more.

**
Sorry it's been soooo long since I last updated! I've been so busy with school and everything. Please tell me what you think about the chapter! Xo