Chapter 1

The wind that blew around violently was pretty comforting, it was not hot suffocating wind nor was it cold freezing wind. It was somewhat inbetween, cooling for people who were feeling warm but warm enough for people who were feeling cold.
Yassen let out a breath of relief when the sense of familiarity embraced him once he let himself into the comforts of his own home. He had just returned from an assignment in mainland China and honestly? The people he worked for was hella annoying. They ranted, whinged, laughed too loud, talked too loud--they are generally too loud in everything they do, too much of a spoilt brat and an arrogant show off. One of the newer recruit had almost compromised the entire operation because he couldn't stop brag and couldn't keep his mouth shut so Yassen dealt with him. After all, dead man tell no tale.
Yassen glided through the house in the dark with a deadly grace, not tripping over anything as if the lights were on and he knows when to turn to avoid an object or a wall. He relaxed slightly when the hot water in the shower hit him. It was comforting and it relaxed his tense muscles. He had enough money to support himself and live a life full of luxuries till he die of old age. He was contemplating about his retirement yet he doesn't want to retire. If he retired, he would have no purpose in life.
Yassen had basically gotten some sleep before he decided to roam around the streets of London. It was still very early in the morning and no one was around, the streets were quiet and peaceful. He was in a neighbourhood he had been in before when he was younger... With his mentor, John Rider. He kept walking to see if he would catch a glimpse of the young boy that is John's son. The boy he fell head over heels for. The quiet confidence that demanded attention and he had an air of authority that made people listen. The way the teen moved with deadly grace that every assassin should have but only a few could have it mastered. The way the teen's sassy remarks can draw a smile from Yassen's face involuntarily. Everything about the boy makes Yassen love him more.
The assassin didn't have a destination in mind but he hoped he could see Alex still. Just once. Then Yassen saw him, he limped towards a house and he unlocked the door. That action would seem normal to anyone but Yaseen could see the boy was ready to strike any uninvited guests at a split second notice. He had stopped at the door not opening it for a second or two, just rested his elegant hand on the door knob. He glanced back at something and his head shifted in a small almost invisible nod. He opened the door and come face to face with the barrel of the silencer attached to a Glock. Alex had struck before the gunman could react. He swatted the gun away whilst turning his wrist to grab his killer's wrist to pull the man closer and off balance. He punched the man in the stomach to wind him and then used the leverage to pull himself up onto the man and wrestled him to the ground. Both were silent as they struggled as if Yassen was watching a silent film. Then Alex sent the butt of the gun he had wrestled from the man onto his neck to knock him out. A team of men in suit approached and took the man from Alex as he checked the gun subconsciously before twirling the gun around while talking to one of the agents. The agent was standing very rigidly, his body tense as he watched the boy, who is twirling the gun in one hand expertly, nervously. Yassen had smiled at how uncomfortable Alex can make an adult feel just from being near him.
The agent was very respectful and he had heard of the boy's reputation. It was very impressive and scary. A teen with a perfect mission record and has done more than an adult and to think the boy's mission are all classified as suicidal missions. Alex gave a few orders before turning the gun's handle towards the agent who looked surprised briefly before taking the gun. Alex was about to enter the house when he heard the phone ring. The agents watched as Alex turn and slammed the door shut, well not literally but they could feel his frustration.
Blunt had just called and told him to send a report in, like hell he doesn't know that! Alex was still angry, angry at MI6 at everyone. He stopped at his spot when he came face to face with someone he thought was dead. "Yassen."
"Little Alex."