Chapter 7

"What are you going to do? Request for a mission?" Katia asked.
"No. Blunt will assign one."
"But that's f*ing suicidal!" Tobias growled turning around to face the boy fully. Alex returned Tobias's glare, making him flinch. "I don't have a choice in what mission I want to take." Alex said before turning away to look at the screen. He has sent the decrypted message to MI6 already and is waiting for orders. Soon it came. Agent rider, Mission Armageddon is a go. Please see attachment for details.
Alex opened it and the other room occupants were hoping to be able to read it but it was all encrypted and they don't know how it's coded so it's near impossible to decrypt. "Very nice." Alex drawled sarcastically.
"Why? What does the file say?" Katia asked eagerly.
"There's a mole."
"A mole?"
"Someone knows that MI6 has a plan to destroy the Armageddon." Alex explained, still looking at the attachment. "But that's a very high clearance file!" Katia exclaimed.
"The mole must be a level one agent then." Alex said, casting a glance at Katia and Tobias. Yassen looked at his lover worriedly. "But you're part of the Armageddon mission."
"Yes, the mole knows I am going to be sent in to destroy the operation." Alex said, looking at his boyfriend who's face was contorted into a frown. "MI6 just compromised their agent's safety! They can't send you in!"
"No, that's the plan actually. Send me in and if I survive, we can find the mole."
"If you don't?" Yassen retorted, angry at MI6.
"Then I don't." Alex stated simply and Yassen grabbed Alex's arm and twirled him around. Yassen pulled Alex close and looked down at the younger male. Alex looked up, slight surprise flashing in his eyes. "I don't want you to go."
"I have to, Yassen." Alex said softly as Yassen leaned down to capture his lips. Tobias and Katia smiled at the sight, Alex needs all the love he can get - even if it includes a cold hearted assassin. Katia made a gagging noise to tease the two lovebirds. They broke away from each other and Alex mock glared at Katia. "So when are you leaving?" Katia asked innocently.
"Now. That means," Alex said as he turned back to smile at Yassen who leaned his forehead on his and started kissing again. Alex pulled away but Yassen was reluctant to let go as he leaned closer as Alex edged further. "I see you soon." Alex whispered, hugging his boyfriend tightly. He suppose he should be glad that he was still short enough that he can lean his head on Yassen's chest. Yassen finally released him and he left after a peck to the lips.