Chapter 11

Yassen jolt awake when he heard a dull thud. His hand immediately closed around the handle of his gun. He looked around for Alex but found no signs of him. He checked the time and noticed it was already morning. He found Alex leaning heavily on the marble island in the kitchen standing over two prone bodies. Two guns laid somewhere on the ground near them with the magazine dropped and bullets scattered everywhere. The two men on the ground were heavily muscled and twice Alex's height and weight. They could definitely overpower him but Alex definitely outsmarted and out-skilled them. Alex was holding his head, bending over slightly. His body tense from the adrenaline and wariness. He took in a shaky breath and supported himself to the phone. "This is Rider, send someone in to clean up." Alex said, his voice void of any emotions yet still very authoritative. He hung up and just stopped there to lean on the wall, taking his time.
"Hey." Yassen greeted, trying to get Alex's attention. Alex jumped, pressing himself to the wall instinctively as he turned to face who ever called. Alex relaxed when he realised it was only Yassen. "Morning, Yassen... Did I wake you up?" Alex asked guiltily. Yassen sighed and strode towards Alex, he pressed his arm across Alex's shoulders to pin him to the wall. "The sound of your victory did." Yassen said, causing Alex to let out a breath of laugh. Yassen smiled and captured his boyfriend's smiling lips, Alex kissed back eagerly.
"Come, let's get you cleaned up." Yassen said gently, grabbing Alex's hand to leading him to the island for him to sit on. Yassen grabbed the first aid kit and returned to clean up the gash on Alex's head. Alex held as still as he could, trying to ignore the sting as to make Yassen's job easier. "It's okay to show your discomfort you know." Yassen commented, sending a glance towards his unmoving boyfriend. Alex closed his eyes for a while before opening them when he felt that Yassen was done. "It makes your life easier if I don't." Alex replied, sliding down from the tabletop. Alex was about to walk away when Yassen pinned him by his hips. "Where do you think you're going?" Yassen asked leaning in to nimble Alex's earlobe, his hot breath sending shivers down Alex's spine.
"... Nowhere." Alex answered as he turned his head to kiss Yassen on the lips. Yassen returned the kiss, his hands holding Alex's hips and trailing up and under his shirt. Alex wrapped his arms around Yassen's neck loosely. Yassen trailed kisses down Alex's chin and down his neck. Alex tilted his head to give Yassen a better access of his neck. Yassen kissed and sucked on the skin on his neck, leaving hickeys on his neck and shoulder. He trailed the kisses back up to Alex's mouth. Alex moaned into the kiss making Yassen smirk in delight. Yassen pressed a leg between Alex's, brushing against Alex's arousal. "Yassen, K-unit's gonna come by soon." Alex mumbled in between the kisses.
"Hmmm. I don't care." Yassen mumbled back playfully. Alex laughed quietly as Yassen took the chance to leave more hickeys on his neck.

Snake punched Eagle's arm to make him stop fooling around. So far that's the 1025 attempt that day and it has not worked a single time. "Stop hitting me!!!!" Eagle exclaimed, swatting at Snake's hand. "Then you should stop fooling around!" Snake retorted as they reached Alex's house. "What are we doing here?"
"To pick up some bad guys that Cub beat up and to check up on him." Ben said with a sigh as they got out of the car and entered the house with the keys Alex gave them for them to crash at his place if they need it. They froze when they heard a noise in the kitchen. It sounded like moans? What? Where's Cub? Oh god! 
They rushed into the kitchen and got another shock of their lives. Alex was pressed to the counter kissing someone whose head was blocked by Alex's. He turned his head slightly and saw K-unit, Yassen noticed too, Alex hit Yassen lightly on the arm and they both straighten quickly, Alex tugged at his collar to cover the hickeys. "Who is th- no f*ing way!" Ben shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Yassen. "That is Yassen Gregorovich!"
"I know." Alex deadpanned.
"What?!" The rest of k-unit had exclaimed a second after Alex finished. Alex tugged at his hoodie a little more, uncomfortable with their stares and afraid that they would judge. Yassen tugged Alex closer and gave his hand a squeeze to reassure him. Alex bit his slightly swollen lip, showing his worry and fear evident in his eyes. He must trust them enough to show emotions. Yassen noted as he looked at K-unit who was gawking then at Alex. "Why were you making out with the deadliest assassin in the world-excluding you yourself." Wolf questioned.
"Because... He is my boyfriend?" Alex said hesitatingly, almost cringing and waiting for the inevitable outburst. But to his surprise Eagle started mock sniffing. "Our Cub is growing up, he has a boyfriend!" Eagle screamed and was smacked over the head by Wolf who deemed he was too annoying. "How long?" Snake started questioning. Ah, the mother hen.
"A few months." Yassen replied when he noticed the question was directed at him, not Alex.
"Has he been treating you well Cub?" Wolf asked, glaring at Yassen but his gaze softening when he turned to said boy. Alex nodded. "Bringing you out on dates?" Eagle asked.
"Loads." Alex said.
"Taking care of you?"
"Yes, he is treating me very well! He takes care of me. Treats me like I'm normal and not some kid with problems, he understands me very well so he knows what to do and what not to do and when to do what things. So will you guys just relax?"
"... So you guys are official?"
"Yes." Alex answered still a little worried about what they think. "You guys aren't gonna object or anything?" Yassen asked the question that has been troubling Alex.
"What? Hell no. Alex is happy. That's all we care about." Wolf said. Alex deserves all the caring adults he can get.