Adrianna

Adrianna

"I HATE YOU!" my father bellowed as he slammed my head into the wall, making me collapse. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, YOU B****H!!" my father kicked my stomach, I cried out in pain. Please let me get through this.  I want to live. Finally, after one more kick my father left me in my empty room. My father always does this. Whenever he drinks and he thinks of mom, I'm always the main target of his pain. I've been living like this ever since my mom died when I was 8. I'm now 18. At first, it started out with a simple push, but as my father's drinking got worse, he started to smash things into me, sometimes I lose my consciousness, but I've learned to keep my life a secret. I've kept the scars hidden with tattoos and the bruises with make up. The worst part is, I can't leave. I tried when I was 13 but one of my father's "connections" found me. That was the first time I ever got a scar. The tattoos were easy to get, my father agreed to it, I guess he had to find some way to keep his little secret. The only thing that's worth living for right now is my career. I got into STAR when I was 14, trying to find something to keep my mind busy. At first, I was the girl who didn't have any talent, but when I first got on that stage, I let myself go and focused on the music. Ever since then, I've had solos and my career flew from there. I've made a few friends, but I've been able to keep my life a secret. I went to get my phone, hidden under a floorboard, and I checked the time.
"Crap." Its 3:45, I need to be at rehearsal by 4:15. I went to my bathroom and checked for bruises on my body. I had a bruise on my left thigh and my jaw. I sighed and started putting on my make up.
❇❇❇❇❇

I pulled up to the STAR building. It was a 2 story building with beautiful glass windows on the top floor and a art filled wall on the main floor. I checked my phone. 4:10, I made it just in time. I grabbed my bag and ran into the building. Just as I was about to enter the locker rooms, Ron, the head cheographer, approached me. "Hey Adrianna, can we talk?"

How do you like the first chapter? If you're looking for Josh he comes in chapter 3 I promise! I hope you like this book! Sorry for the short chapter!