I Hope He Likes Me.

Adrianna

"Ron? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"On the contrary my dear, we have great news for you!" Ron led me into his office and he closed the door.

"Have a seat," Ron was unusually happy. He was probably with a woman last night.

"The STAR group has been chosen to help cheograph a new movie and I want you to help me cheograph the movie"

"WHAT?! You want me to help you cheograph a MOVIE?!" I screamed. This is beyond amazing, but then panic settled in, if the movie is in Hollywood, and if I leave, my dad will think I ran away and punish me. "Where are they going to shoot the movie?" I couldn't keep the nerves out of my voice.

"Yes darling, I want to you to help me and the movie is going to take place here in Maine!" Ron explained, a smile on his face. And I couldn't help but smile too.

"Then of course I'll help you!" I said. I was relieved the movie was here. I would've been crushed if the movie was somewhere else and I couldn't go.

"There's one more thing," Ron said excitedly. I looked at him with a confused face. "Josh Hutcherson is in the movie!" Ron exclaimed.

"Really?" I said. I'm not a huge fan of Josh Hutcherson but I like his movies.

"Wait, why is he in a movie like this?" I asked. Hutcherson usually doesn't usually do movies like this.

"Don't worry, he won't be the one dancing but you will teach him to do a few moves for the movie," Ron explained. "The movie is about a girl who dances and sings at a club to earn money and she stumbles into Josh and you know the rest."

"Wait, where do we come in?" I asked

"We are going to teach the main girl, Hailey White, she's new to the business by the way so go easy on her, to dance and help her with the numbers. You're also going to help her with vocals, something I can't help her with." Ron said. It was true.  He had the voice of a dying cat.

"When do we start?" I asked.

"Monday." Ron said as he flinched, awaiting for my anger.

"MONDAY?! AS IN 3 DAYS FROM TODAY MONDAY?! WHAT THE HELL RON?!" I screeched.

" I know it's short notice but I just found out yesterday, apparently, we were substitute's for some other cheographer. " Ron said. Great, we're second choice.

"Okay, I forgive you," I said "but you owe me, big time." Ron laughed as I left. Well,I hope he likes me. I thought as I walked to the studio

I hope you like this chapter. To start off, some of the actors in the movie are fake but its fan FICTION so I get to write it as I please. Thank you for understanding. Sorry it's a short chapter, I just want these first few chapters to be about getting to know the characters, but the story will heat up soon and the chapters will be longer!