Safe House

Two months later...

Adrianna

                "Amber come on! I need some real emotion! No, don't smile at me! I need to see you be evil, seductive! You know what? Just stop the music!" Ron yelled. Amber and Charlie stopped dancing, I saw sweat coming down their foreheads, "Amber, you're not connecting with the song. You need to connect with your character." Ron said.

                "I just can't Ron! This character is too dark for me! I can't feel... so much evil. I just got engaged! There is no way I can't feel anything so dark!" Amber argued. Ron groaned in frustration and rubbed his hand over his face.

                 "Fine. Adrianna, you know the choreo, right?" Ron said, turning to me.

                 "What?" I said, standing up from my sitting position on the floor, "Uh.. Ye-yeah I know the choreo. But, I'm waiting for Josh and Hailey to arrive. So-"

                 "Great. Amber, sweetie, I'm sorry but I think Adrianna can actually give me more emotion than you can." Ron said.

                 "It's alright. Adrianna is better at these dances anyways." Amber said, disappointment in her eyes. Amber walked by me as she left.

                 "Amber-" I said

                 "Adrianna, it's okay, really." Amber said. She quickly left.

                 I ran up to the stage and we started to rehearse. We were dancing to I Put A Spell On You  by Annie Lennox. The dance was about a vixen who makes men fall in love with her. Ron started the music again and me and Charlie started to dance.

                 Once the music started, I imagined that I was back at the club, trying to seduce my target. I looked at Charlie's eyes, trying to look seductive. I grabbed his head with my arms bringing it close to mine, as I brought my leg up. He then brought his hands to my hips pulling me close. Then I walked out of his arms and did a side ariel. This is how out dance went. A game of cat and mouse. I'm pulling Charlie in, only to leave him wanting more, thinking that he would get over me, he would try to forget about me. Only for me to pull him back in. In the end, I leave Charlie for good, only to have him broken hearted, and have a deep hatred for love. At the end of the song, I jump on Charlie, my knees by his hips, and we spun. We fell to the ground, only for me to get back up and leave him. I put a smug look on my face as I walked of the stage, ending the number.

                  As I walked down the stage, I saw that Josh and Hailey had entered, and they were staring at me, their mouths open, "You guys might want to close your mouths before you eat a fly." I said, getting a drink of my water.

                 "Now that's what I'm talking about!" Ron said, clapping me on the back, "Adrianna you looked like a real vixen, how do you get yourself to act like that?" Ron asks.

                 "Ah, a magician never tells her secrets." I said.

                 "I should pair you and Charlie up more often. You two are magic together." Ron said

                 "That sounds great." Charlie said as he walked off the stage, "That means I get to hang out with my main b***h!"

                 "I thought Katherine was your main b***h." I said in confusion.

                 "Oh right. Well then you can be my homey." Charlie said happily.

                 "What the f**k is a homey?" I said, looking at Charlie.