Don't Let Him In

Josh

When Adrianna told us that we were being punished, I thought she was kidding. I can't believe someone so beautiful can be so strict. When I first looked at Adrianna I thought she was the kind of girl who needed protection and a guy she can lean on. My theory was proven right when she told us about her mom. Then she went and made me run two miles while she squirted ice water at me. Now I'm not so sure about my theory being right.

When I walked in the looker room I saw two guys talking, but they immediately stopped when they saw me. I gave a polite smile and went to get my clothes that was folded on a bench. "So your training with the Ice Queen?" One them says. I looked at the guy who spoke. He was tall, had blond hair that went down to his shoulders and had a chisled chin. I decided to call him Shaggy.

"Who?" I said.

"Oh, that's right your new around here," The second guy says with a smirk. He has jet black hair that points upward in the front. He's pretty scrwany but he looks like he could run 19 miles. Let's call him Jack.

"My friend meant Adrianna. We call her the Ice Queen around here. Well at least me and Kane do." Jack continues.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because that girl shows no emotions, well except anger and frustration. She is no fun at all, she just works and doesn't go to any parties." Jack said, dissaproval clear on his face. Shaggy, I mean Kane, nodded.

"You try giving the girl a compliment and instead of thanking me, she punches me!" Kane complained. I doubt he gave her 'a compliment'.

"Anyways, that slut isn't worth anybody's time, and we just thought you wanted to now that." Jack said. And with that, he and Kane left.

"A**holes." I mutter. Who do they think they are? Gods? They have no idea what Adrianna's been through and they have no right to judge her. I wonder if anyone else gives her a hard time. I hope not.

I quickly change and leave the locker room. I left the clothes I borrowed in the laundry bin outside of the door. When I raise my eyes I see Kane and Jack backing Adrianna into a wall. Oh no. I run to Adrianna and I stand next to her.

"Is there a problem here?" I said. Adrianna glared menacingly at me. What did I do? Then it hits me. Ron told me Adrianna doesn't like other people fighting her battles. I don't care, she can't handle two guys on her own.

"I don't need your help." Adrianna hissed.

"Yeah? Doesn't look like it." I said. Adrianna rolled her eyes. I'm just trying to help!

Adrianna

Why does Josh have to show up now?! I don't need his help. Kane and Will always try something with me, but its not like I can't take care of myself. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't throw a punch.

Josh and I are currently having a staring contest, to see who gives in, and its not going to be me. Kane cleared his throat.

"Josh, why don't you run along? Adrianna was just telling us how she wanted to come over to my house to have some fun with me and Will." did he seriously just say that we were going have a threesome?! Josh looked at me confusingly, he seriously didn't believe these idiots? I laughed.

"Like hell I did! I would shoot myself before I went to bed with you two!" I said. Will tsked.

"Oh Adrianna, you know you want me, don't deny it." He said arrogantly. Will suddenly grabbed my waist and tried to pull me to him. I growled. He had no idea with who he was provoking. I brought my knee up and hit his crotch forcefully. Will cried out and fell to the floor. Kane looked at grabbed my wrist.