Jason part II

Dedicated to trebleclef18

Adrianna

"Mama!" I heard my son yell as Jane opened the door.

"Jason!" I crouched down so I could hug my son. Jason ran into my open arms. I stood up and kissed him on the cheek.

"I missed you mama." Jason said, putting his arms around my neck.

"I missed you too Jase." I said looking at my beautiful son. His hair was brown and curly, like me, but his eyes were a gray that almost looked like silver... like his father. I felt a pang in my heart.

"Hey Adrianna." Jane said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled and hugged her with Jason in my arms.

"Hi Jane." I said, "Where's Austin?"

"Right here." I heard Austin say as he came up beside Jane, "Hey Adrianna." He said

"Hey Austin." I said hugging Austin. Austin was 28 and Jane was 24. The day we met was... interesting. And I had gotten to know them pretty well. Jane, who has staright dirty blond hair and blue eyes, is a doctor at the hospital here in Maine. Austin, who has shaggy brown hair and brown eyes, is a cop for a another city. They were very kind people and I'm not even slightly worried about them raising my child.

"Please, come in." Jane said. I walked into their suburban style home. When I walked their was a big staircase to the right that led to the bedrooms. On my right there was another room with a piano on the far wall and a big rocking chair. In front of me there was the table and the kitchen to the left of it. As I walked further I saw another set of stairs that led to the main living room. I also saw two doors. The one on the left said "Man Cave" and on the right there was a door that I'm guessing was the basement. "I still can't get over how beautiful your house is." I said to Jane.

"Oh please Adrianna, I've seen your house. It's not even a house, it's a mansion!" Jane laughed.

"Ah, but yours is so beautifully decorated." I argued.

Jane laughed and Austin shook his head "Women..." he murmured. Jane playfully slapped Austin's arm.

"Mama guess what!" Jason said, hugging me tighter.

"What?" I asked, tickling him.

"Ah-ha! I help Mommy make dinner!" Jason said

I gasped playfully. "Really?" I asked

"Yep. I big boy now." Jason said, sticking his chest out. I laughed. Jason was growing up. He's going to turn two in Febuary. February 14th to be exact. That was the best Valentines day of my life. Even if I didn't have a man to call mine. I had my son and that's all I needed.

"You'll still be my baby boy." I said. Hugging him closer.

"Mama," Jason groaned. I laughed and kissed his cheek. God I love him.

"Come on you two, dinners ready." Jane said.

"I'll help you Jane," I said, "Go see if your daddy needs help." I whispered to Jason as I put him down. Jason ran to Austin and tugged on his pant leg. He was so cute.

I walked into the kitchen were Jane was putting the finishing touches on the food. I put my bag on the table as I walked into the kitchen. I smelled chicken quesadias "Jane the quesadia smells delicious." I complemented.

"Thank you! I wanted to try Mexican tonight since..." Jane trailed off awkwardly.

"Since I'm here." I finished. Jane nodded, "Jane, you don't need to cook Mexican just because I'm here."