Chapter 3- Talk Shit Get Hit

Ray'sPOV

It seems like everything changed in the matter of two weeks. First off Princeton joined Cripp Gang and moved to Eastcoast which basically cause us not to be friends with him anymore. Second, Roc officially joined Blood Gang so he's also move out. Basically Prodigy and I are still trying to find our way around here.  

 Prod and I still hang with Rasheeda and Leenah but I haven't really seen much of Tisha though. I wonder what happened to her. I sorta have a thing for Sheeda but I know nothing will happen because #1 her brother don't like me (Marcus) and #2 she's loyal to that so called boyfriend of hers. Her and Djaay aren't dating but they've made it clear that they are each others and the same shit goes for Leenah and Shawn. "Come on Ray, were gonna be late for school" Prod said coming into my room.

School's been on lockdown for about a week so we officially start school today. I got my bag of my bed and headed out the door with Prod. Once we got to school I was sorta uncomfortable. We got stares like we were some aliens that just landed on earth. Since I've been here, school is the only place I see so many Bloods and Cripps in one place. There was so many blue and red bandanas that I was starting to see purple. "Do you think we should run?" Prod whispered to me.

"I think it's a little too late for that." I whispered back.

Prod looked scared shitless. Hell, even I felt like I was gonna shit my pants. These people look nothing like the people we deal with back in Cali. "Aye Ray!"

I turned around and saw Roc walking up to us with Shawn. "Wassup Roc, haven't seen you in a while"

"I know, I was sorta thinking of moving back," he said giving Prod dap. "Wassup Prod"

"You know, tryna get by"

Just then the bell rang. "Aight then, I'll see y'all around" Roc said before walking off in the crowd.

"Aye Prod, should we join Blood Gang?"

"You go ahead bruh but I promised myself I wouldn't caught in no gang violence" he said shaking his head.

I guess I gotta do a little more convincing.

 Rasheeda'sPOV

"Tisha answer your damn phone!" I yelled angrily before hanging up.

Tisha hasn't been home since the argument we had. I know for a fact that she's not in danger because this trick would've done called me or Tristan if she was. I know exactly where she is because Leenah told me Javier saw her around Eastcoast. She's with that fucking Mexican nigguh. The Lord only know how much I want to bang him out. I let out a frustrated sigh and slouched down in the leather seat of Djaay's black convertible. "Relax babe, she's just needs some space" Djaay said and kissed my neck.

"I can't relax D. My baby sister is on the Eastcoast with that fucking Latina wannabe and I swear I finna pop him in his face when I see him." I said clenching my fist.

"First of all, you ain't finna pop no one while I'm around," he said. "And second you never told me she was on Eastcoast. We could've done got her back already" he said looking at me.

"No one knows she's on Eastcoast except for me and Leenah and now you"

"Well how bout we go get her right now" he said starting up the car.

"Naw, lets just go to school and if she's not there then we can go get her"

"Fine but if I find out any shit happened to her I'm sending all my bloods after them fucking blueberries. You know Tisha is like my lil sister just like you my main girl"