Chapter 15- Not How It's Suppose To Be

Djaay'sPOV

"You're fucking with me right now, right?" Sheeda asked.

"No baby, I'm sorry." I told her.

"Don't fucking joke like that, its not funny!" She snapped.

"Rasheeda hes not joking! Tisha is fucking dead!" Tristan yelled.

"She cant be dead! She cant be!" She yelled and broke down. "My baby sister cant be dead! She cant!" She cried.

We had to break the news to Sheeda. Princeton found Tisha dead in her hospital room and he already told Roc who is not taking it well. The nigga already tried to shoot himself and Tisha died 4 hours ago. We are all mad as hell that Cripp gang killed Tisha out of everyone. Tisha is harmless but then again they may have killed her because it would affect Princeton. He too is taking it hard but he has to be sane so he can take care of TJ. "Who did it?" She asked after she calmed down.

"Sheeda we ca-" 

"WHO THE FUCK DID IT?!?!" She yelled cutting Leenah off.

"My brothers." Leenah said in a low tone. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left its all my fault." 

"Its not your fault Leenah." Sheeda said wiping her tears. "If you didn't leave it could've been you or even worst, Ivory." 

"I know but I still feel bad." She said followed by a sniffle.

"I hope you know I'm going after them." She said to me.

I look at her like she was crazy. The fuck is this girl thinking. Shes gonna get herself killed! "Rasheeda, you'll get yourself killed and I'm not letting you d-" 

"I don't give a fuck!" She yelled. "My sister died for someone and Ill die for her if I have too. Its either all with me or y'all not cause you know damn well ill take Roc and go kill them myself."

We all knew she was serious. We all had to make a choice, its either we go with her or we sit back and watch her and Roc get killed. "Ill go with you." Leenah said.

We all look at her like she was dumb. This trick has three kids and she wants to go fight for her bestfriend's sister. She has guts. "Leenah, you have three kids. They already lost a father they don't need to lose a mother too." Sheeda said.

"I said I'm going with you and I'm not changing my mind!" Leenah said firmly.

Well damn. We got two brave girls cause I know us guys are shitting bricks right. Javier and his brother's are not easy to get to and kill. This shit takes planning and knowing Sheeda she wants to this shit this week. I looked at Tristan with this look and he looked at me with the same look.

Let The War Begin.

Rasheeda'sPOV

I cant believe they killed my sister. My other half, my bestfriend, my soul mate. She was my everything and I was suppose to protect her and I failed. Now I'm gonna get her revenge. Leenah and I went to Roc and Jacob's so I can spend time with my niece since I might not make it back when we got after Javier and them. I was holding TJ who was only a few days old. She already lost her mother without even knowing her. I felt bad and I almost cried thinking of her growing up without a mother. It was sad.

I was getting revenge for both Tisha and TJ.  Tisha didn't deserve to die because Javier's punk ass didn't get his way and TJ didn't deserve to not have her mother in her life because of that either. Roc and Prince was already in on the plan we planned on going Friday night.

"Why do you wanna kill you own brothers?" Princeton asked Leenah.

"Because they caused to much damage in my life and my friends life and they to be gone." She said.