Chapter 12- Double Trouble

-3 Months later-

Leenah'sPOV

Slowly but surely I've been getting over the murder of Shaun. I was still planning on killing Javier but I gotta wait till I pop out this baby. I was now 9 months pregnant and all I couldn't wait for was to get this baby out. Rasheeda was finally out of the hospital after spending a whole month in there. Shes been really helpful with him getting my life back on track. I thanked Djaay a million times for taking care of Ivory. I could only imagine how much work she was for him. I also thanked Tisha and Prince for babysitting while Djaay had to do his business. I'm just so grateful for having these good friends. 

Ivory just fell asleep watching 'The Little Mermaid' so I took this opportunity to spend time with Sheeda and Djaay. I struggled to get off my bed and wobbled out my room and into Sheeda and Djaay's room. "Hey preggers." Sheeda said when I finally made it to her room.

"Hey guys." I smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Wassup, how you feeling?" She asked me.

"Tired, I just want her out of me."

"I cant wait till I got another homie runnin around here." Djaay said rubbing my belly.

"Aha, don't start nothing you cant finish," I said to him laughing. "You already got Ivory thinking shes the one and only uncle's girl." 

"Dont get me wrong Ivory is still the homie but I wanna teach this baby her first words." He said.

"Which is?" Rasheeda questioned.

"Uncle Djaay is the best." He said proudly.

"Over my dead body imma let you corrupt my niece." She said then rubbed my stomach.

"How bout yall have a baby of you own and stop tryna steal mine." I joked.

"Because I already have a baby, I just gotta wait 4 months for it to come out." Rasheeda said.

"Bae, what are you talking about?" Djaay asked eyeing her weirdly.

"Calm down I'm not pregnant." Rasheeda said but Djaay didn't look relieved. "But I know Tisha's baby will become mine knowing how irresponsible her and Princeton are." she said.

"I'm sure Roc will take some responsibility for the baby. I mean, he does love Tisha so he'll love her baby even more." I said.

"There's only a matter of time before Roc gets fed up of Princeton and Tisha's bullshit and ends it with her. Its like they're not even together anymore, its more like Prince and Tisha is together." Sheeda said.

Just then Djaay randomly got up and walked out the room. "Whats wrong with him?" I asked concerned.

"I don't know, ill ask him later."

I hope its nothing to serious.

Roc'sPOV

I was helping Tisha prepare for her doctor's appointment. Today we were gonna find out the sex of the baby. Both Tisha and I are excited. She wants a girl but Princeton wants a boy, but I could really careless. I will still love it like its my own. "You Princeton is gonna be there right?" She said changing my whole mood.

"Why?" I asked with attitude. 

"Because hes the father he should be there to share the moment." She said.

"Then maybe I should stay and let y'all enjoy your moment." 

I was clearly annoyed he was gonna be there. I mean, yeah its his child but still. "Roc stop being immature. You're gonna be its step father so obviously you should be there."