Chapter 13- Hot Date....Ruined

~3 Months Later~

Djaay'sPOV

The last four months of our lives at my house has been different. Leenah's kids been tearing up my got damn house. Both Leenah and Sheeda has become house wives because Sheeda helps out with the kids. I would help but I'm out here hustling to feed six mouths. Ivory was now 2 years old and the twin were 4 months and crawling all over the house. 

"LEENAH GET YO KIDS!!!" Sheeda yelled.

"BITCH I WOULD IF I COULD FIND THEM!!!!!" Leenah yelled back.

Just then Ivory ran up to me. "Hey big girl." I said lifting her up.

"Bish! Bish!" She giggled.

"What?" I asked cause I wasn't sure if I heard her right.

"Bish! Bish!" She giggled again.

Oh hell no. I quickly put her down and rushed out the house. I was not about to be blamed for her cursing. I got in my car and went to Roc and Prince's house. I needed to talk to Roc cause I needed some advice and he was the best person to go to at the moment. I pulled up in front of their apartment and just walked in since they never lock their doors. They gon learn one day. "Wassup y'all." I said walking in.

"Hey Djaay." They said at the same time in a bored tone.

"I need some advice Roc." I said plopping down next to him on the couch.

"Wassup?" He said.

"Leenah and Rasheeda is on edge with taking care of the kids and I want them to take a day off and relax." 

"Bring the kids over and me, Tisha and Princeton will take care of them, right Prince?" Roc said smirking at him.

"Huh?" Prince said obviously confused.

"Friday night me, you and Tisha will watch the kids while Leenah, Djaay and Sheeda take a break."

"Aight cool." He said then turned back to the TV.

Roc rolled his eye annoyingly and turned back to me. "Anyways, you bring the kids over and take Sheeda out on a date and let Leenah do whatever she wants that day." He told me.

"Aight thanks man, imma go tell her." I said getting up. 

"Aight man, see you later." We dapped and I left.

I went back to the house and it was quiet. Leenah was sleeping on the couch with the twins on her stomach and Rasheeda was on the other couch sleeping and cuddling with Ivory. I smiled at the sight. They looked peaceful and at ease but my house looks tore the hell up. Toys were everywhere, bibs, socks and bottles were everywhere. My house looked like a home daycare. I quietly walked over to Sheeda and quietly woke her up. "Baby wake up." I whispered loudly and kissed her cheek.

"Hmm." She said slowly waking up.

"Wake up baby." I said it again.

"I'm up." She said tiredly.

I picked up Ivory off of her and went to our room. I gently laid her down on out bed and not too long after Sheeda came in the room. "Hey baby." She said in a tired voice.

"Hey," I said and sat down next to her. "How bout next week we take the kids to Roc and Prince and we go out."

"You know Leenah wont leave her kids with Roc and Prince." She said.

"Tisha agreed to help."

"Fine, can I go to sleep now?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Good night bae." I said and kissed her.