Chapter 4- Lesson Learned?

Leenah'sPOV

"Leenah, yo no quiero que cuelgan alrededor de ellas Bloods no más!" Javier yelled at me.

He's pretty pissed of for me helping Sheeda beat the shit outta his girlfriend. "You can't tell me who the fuck I can be friends with Javier."

"Yes the fuck I can. Your my responsibility, your my baby sister and I'm the leader of Cripp Gang so whatever I say go"

"You can tell Cripp gang whatever the fuck you want but you can't tell me what to do! You don't own me Javier! I'm your sister not one of your side hoes so I don't have to listen to you!" I yelled at him.

It pissed me off when he thinks he can tell me what to do. Like no bitch, no one tells Kataleenah Maria Fernandez what to do. I'm my own motherfucking boss and I don't even give a fuck if you the leader of Cripp Gang, Blood Gang or the president of the motherfucking United States. "Leenah, su conseguir fuera de lugar!" Lorenzo scolded.

"Shut the fuck up Lorenzo cause outta everyone you the one who gets on my nerves the most!" I yelled at him.

"That's your problem Katalia," Carlos said butting in. "Your stubborn, nobody can tell you nothing"

He only calls me Katalia when he's angry and or being serious, both him and Javier call me that. They usually mean to say Kataleenah but with their Spanish accents? it comes out Katalia. "Yes Carlos I'm stubborn but I don't give a fuck, I'm tired of y'all tryna tell me what to do, who to date, who to hang out with. I'm done. I'm not fucking 13 anymore. Your rules are irrelevant to me. They have no meaning to me anymore. So y'all can say what you want but y'all are just wasting y'all breaths"

Damn it felt good to get that out. "You know what, fuck this!" Javier yelled angrily and got in my face. "Im tired of being nice! Since you wanna act like you grown and no one can tell you shit then I'm finna go hardcore on yo ass. You think I was being tough on you from the start, baby girl you ain't see nothing yet. I'm tired of your ass acting like you know shit. From now your living under my rules. You ain't ever allowed to talk to Rasheeda or her fast ass lil sister. I catch you with Shawn I'll make sure I kill him. You disrespect Lorenzo he has the right to put his hands on you. You disrespect me again and you'll regret it. I'm done playing games with you Leenah. I'm done!" He yelled in my face.

"And next week at the block party, make sure your ass stays with Antonio. We got some business to take care of so we won't be around much but anyhow Antonio tells us you left him your gonna regret it" Carlos said.

Antonio was my other brother and he was Carlos twin. Nobody ever hears about him cause he's nothing like my other brothers. He actually takes my side and lets me do whatever I want. He's my favorite brother. He wasn't home at the moment so I had to stand here and take all this bullshit. "And if you ever put your hands on Jovanna, Jordana, Nina or any other girl in Eastcoast I swear I'll beat you down myself" Lorenzo said. "Do you know that beating those girls ruins your reputation"

I just rolled my eyes. Lorenzo tries to act like he's all tough but he's just a damn follower. He tries so much to be like Javier and Carlos that he just comes off as a wannabe. I can never take him seriously so when he tells me he's gonna be me down, I accept the challenge. "Are y'all done?" I asked with so much attitude in my voice.

Like I said before, everything they say to me is irrelevant. "No, you must also respect and trust Princeton." Carlos said.

I mugged them hard and blinked twice. Was my ears deceiving me? There was no way in hell I was gonna trust and respect Princeton. Niccas must be cray cray. "You know what!? Fuck you, fuck Javier, fuck Lorenzo, fuck Princeton, fuck Jovanna, fuck Nina, fuck Jordana, fuck Cripp Gang, fuck Eastcoast, fuck all y'all, fuck everything!! I'm done!" I yelled before charging to my room and slamming the door.