Chapter 5- Ready To Kill

Rasheeda'sPOV

I feel like time is going extra slow on purpose. Work is boring as fuck. This restaurant rarely gets any costumers considering I work during school and work hours. I walked behind the cashier and rested my head on the counter. I was planning on taking a well needed nap. I dozed off for like 5 minutes until I felt someone eye raping my ass. I slowly turned around to see my coworker Brian staring at me while licking his lips. "Can you not!" I said in a aggravated tone.

He put his hands up in surrender and went back to work in the kitchen. Just when I was about lay back down I heard the bells on top the door jingle which means we had a costumer. I groaned, fixed myself and put a piece of gum in my mouth before standing in front of the cash register. "Welcome to Taco Bell, can I take your order?" I asked then popped my gum.

Call me ratchet if you want but I'm bored as hell and annoyed by this job. "Actually you can, tell your sister to answer her phone if she knows what's good for her"

I looked up from the cash register and saw Princeton standing there. I swear I instantly got pissed off. All he has to do is show up and he instantly ruins my day. "Whatchu mean if she knows what's good for her?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Don't worry, she'll know what I'm talking about" she said as a smirk crept on his face.

"I thought she said she wanted nothing to do with you"

"Well I guess she lied to you cause we've been fucking on a regular basis" he said like he was proud.

"Listen you little Cripp wannabe, leave my mother fucking sister alone. She don't want you. Don't call her phone and don't even talk to her at school. If you dare come by my house to look for her I swear I'll shoot you in your motherucking dick bitch. You really trying me Mexican and if I hear anything about you and Tisha I won't hesitate to blow up the whole fucking Eastcoast. Now be gone and stay your ass off Westside before someone ruins my chance of killing you"

He just smiled and shook his head. "Your cute Sheeda" was all he said before he walked out the restaurant.

I swear that boy irks my nerves. I know he's up to something and I swear on my life I will find out what it is.

Djaay'sPOV

"Thank you baby" I said to some girl who just gave me head in a empty classroom.

"Anything for you Djaay" she said then kissed my cheek before walking out.

I know I got a good girl that loves me but lets be real, we ain't together. I honestly love Sheeda, she my ride or die but I know she's fucking other nigguhs. I see the marks and shit on her body. She ain't slick but then again I ain't perfect on hiding my affairs either. But Rasheeda knows that's she's not allowed to fuck other nigguhs when she got someone cause then it just ruins her rep.

Anyways apart from my love life I got some problems with Cripp Gang. New blood tryna push up Tisha and I know Sheeda's been on edge with tryin to keep them apart. Leenah's been MIA since the block party and Shawn is going crazy without her around. Roc and I are tryna figure who stole our money last week and we ain't making any progress. This whole thug life shit is starting to get on my nerves. I thought of quitting and going on to be a rapper but it ain't easy to get out the thug life especially if your the leader of a powerful gang.

I graduate high school next year and sometimes I wonder how the hell did I make it so far. I'm not failing but I don't have the perfect grades either.

My phone started ringing snapping me outta my thoughts. "What's gucci?" I answered.

"I'm ready" he said.

A smiled crept on my face. "Aight meet us at Roc's place in 10 minutes"

"Aights" he said hung up the phone.