Chapter 6- Coming Clean

Roc'sPOV

I knew she couldn't go out and kill Princeton right now so I attempted to try an calm her down. I closed her bedroom door and locked it and stood by it so she couldn't get out. "Sheeda you know damn well you can't go to Eastcoast looking for Princeton you'll get fucking killed. You know they know what went down and they'll most likely be expecting a Blood coming over there and shooting up the place"

"Roc, he raped my mother fucking sister! I can't let him get away with that!" She yelled gripping her gun tighter.

"Rasheeda imma need you to calm down and give me the gun so we can talk about this" I said cause I'm pretty sure something is gonna come out that is gonna make her even more angry and pull the trigger.

She took deep breaths before handing me the gun. I took it from her and released the bullets. "You good?"

She breath in heavily. "I'm good" she said sitting down on my bed.

I threw the gun on Tristan's bed since it was the closest thing to the door. I took I seat next to her on her bed and waited for her to say something. After realizing she wasn't gonna say something I decided to confess something. "I knew."

Her head shot up in my direction and her calm demeanor turned to angry again. "You knew and you didn't say anything!?!?!?" She yelled getting up from her bed and getting in my face.

"She didn't want me to tell anyone! I only knew about the time after the block party! I didn't know it was happening on a regular basis!" I yelled back.

"I should've been here, I should've done something" she said pacing around her room.

"How do you think I feel?" I asked her. "I grew so close to the girl that I can't imagine my life without her"

She stopped pacing around the room and looked at me. "Are you falling for my sister?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Well I'm not saying that I'm falling for her but if someone were to shoot a bullet at her I would block it but too bad I couldn't be here this time" I said while looking down.

"Maybe you should tell her how you feel" she said sitting back down next to me.

"Thugs don't express their feelings"

"Who told you that bullshit? Djaay? Shawn?"

I nodded my head yes and she started laughing. "Seriously? Yo, Djaay got my name tatted on his chest the second month we got together and he gave me a chain with his name on it and Shawn, Shawn took Leenah on a date on the rooftop of some bougie restaurant on Eastcoast and bought her a promise ring. Trust me Roc, they may be all hard and tough on the outside but they're like teddy bears on the inside." She said.

I chuckled a little because I couldn't imagine Shawn and Djaay being romantic. "I just hope she's okay" I said lowly.

"Tisha didn't deserve this. No one does. I swear imma kill him when I find him" She said.

I knew there was a meaning behind what she said. "Your right, no one deserves this."

"I'm just so angry cause I promises myself I wouldn't let this happen to Tisha. I promised myself that I would never let her feel the pain that I felt" she said and started tearing up.

"Sheeda, were you raped?" I asked her.

She tried to hold back her tears and nodded. "Since I was 13," she said. "I can't tell you by who but just know its someone very close to me"

I started to think of the possibilities but everyone around Rasheeda didn't seem like the type to do something like that to her. Before I could say something, there was a knock at the door. Rasheeda got up and opened the door. "We're gonna go see Tisha at the hospital" Tristan said when she opened the door.