Chapter 10- Situation Handled

Roc Royal'sPOV

"I'm going out Roc so keep and eye on Tisha for me please." Tasha said coming into Tisha's room.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

She smiled then left the room. "Marcus! Get the fuck up and do something! You're like death weight around this motherfucking house! All you do is eat, sleep and shit! Get the fuck up!" I heard Tasha yell after the closed Tisha's bedroom door.

Now I see where the girls get their loud mouths from.

Anyways, ever since Tisha got out the hospital I've been here everyday. I wasn't gonna leave her to deal with this alone. At one point she was suicidal. She's not taking this as well as I thought she was and I'm really worried about her. She was also now two months pregnant but she's so depressed with her pregnancy that I'm scared she might suffer a miscarriage.

"I'm here!" Sheeda said coming into Tisha's room.

Sheeda would occasionally stop by to check on Tisha cause she knows how she is. Sheeda hates coming over by herself because Marcus is always here so she only comes over when she knows I'm here. "How you doing Tish?" Sheeda asked her.

"I'm good" she said in a depressed tone.

"Are you sure?" Sheeda asked.

"Yup" Tisha said slightly nodding her head.

"Well Djaay is outside waiting for me so I gotta go. Here" Sheeda said handing her 50$.

"Thank you" Tisha said in a low tone.

"Sheeda, lemme talk to you real quick" I said before she walked out.

"Sure"

We walked out the room and stood by Tisha's bedroom door. "Sheeda I'm worried about her" I said. "She's not doing well and she was thinking of getting an abortion."

"Roc we have to give her some time and just be supportive" she said.

"Rasheeda how much more time does she need! She's going crazy and she needs someone to talk to!"

"First of all who in the hell do you think you are yelling at? Save your bitching for Princeton cause this is his fault. Now I will talk to Tisha on my own time and you CANNOT be there when I do cause I'm pretty sure you're the one that's making her uncomfortable. Just give her some space Roc and let her think. You are always here trying to help her but maybe what she needs is some time alone." Sheeda said.

"I never thought of it like that" I said looking down. It honestly hurt to know I was a part of the reason why Tisha was going crazy.

Sheeda lifted my head so that I was looking at her. "I know you mean well Roc but if you don't give her space y'all relationship won't work." She said and nodded my head in agreement.

"You're right." I said lowly.

"I know I'm right cause I know damn well you don't want and pregnant, suicidal, psycho bitch for a girlfriend. That's too many hormones to deal with." She said smiling and I laughed.

"Damn, that would be bad"

"RASHEEDA!!!!" Our conversation was interrupted by Marcus loud ass.

"Sheeda you don't have to go up there if you don't want to" I assured her.

"I can't hide from him forever Roc." She said. "It's now or never" she said walking away from me and headed upstairs. But before she reached the top she turned around and looked at me. "If anything goes wrong you know what to do" she then turned around and disappeared around the corner.