Chapter 11- Baby Daddy

Djaay'sPOV

There's so much shit going on in my life right now. My homeboy just got murdered, my girl got shot, there's people after my homegirl and her baby and I lost my first child. I just don't know how to handle all this shit. First off I gotta pay for Sheeda to get surgery, second I gotta find a way to protect Leenah and Ivory then I gotta deal with Tisha's ass always complaining about her baby daddy and boyfriend drama. I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL WITH ALL THIS SHIT!!! I'm going crazy forreal, this is some female shit and the last time I checked I had a dick.

"Bab bab bab." Ivory babbled while bouncing on my bed.

Since its just me and Leenah at the house I gotta take care of Ivory since she's too depressed about what happened to Shaun. Its sad cause Ivory has become the homie. Roc is always to busy with Tisha, Ray moved back to LA, Shaun got killed, Leenah is depressed and pregnant and Sheeda is in the hospital so Ivory is all I have right now.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded.

I got out of bed and pick her up, placing her on my hip. I walked out the room and went to the kitchen. I placed Ivory on the kitchen counter. I got the animal crackers out the cupboard and poured some in front of her. She picked up a few and stuffed them in her mouth. I smiled at her little innocent, clueless face. Being with Ivory makes me wanna quit the game and settle down with Rasheeda but we're only 15 and 16 and the streets are all we know. 

Leenah's phone starts ringing which made me jump a little. I looked over at it and 'Marquez' was written across the screen. Should I answer? I know Leenah wont mind but still. Oh well YOLO. I picked up her phone and pressed the accept button. "Hello?"

"Wassup, is Leenah there?" He asked in a heavy Spanish accent, kinda like Leenah's.

I guess he thought I was her boyfriend. "Actually shes kinda emotionally unstable right now." I told him.

"What happened?"

"Her best friend got shot and her boyfriend got killed." 

"I thought you were her boyfriend." He said confused.

"Naw, I'm her bestfriend's boyfriend."

"Oh, well tell her I send my best wishes."

"Aight, but can I take a message?" I asked.

"Actually, I wanted to talk to my daughter. Is she around you?" 

"Uh, yeah, hold on." 

I switched the call to Facetime and put the phone in front of Ivory. "Ivory, mi amor." Marquez said.

"PAPA!!" Ivory squealed and tried the grab the phone.

He said something to her in Spanish and she kept laughing and being bubbly. I started feeling jealous because in a few months that could've been me with my child. Thinking about that made me angry and wished Marcus could come back to life so I could kill him again. I stopped thinking about that fuck nigga when my phone started ringing. I reached in my pocket and took out my phone. I rolled my eyes when I saw it was Tisha. I just knew this girl was gonna rant about Roc and Prince again and its so fucking annoying. "What Tisha?" I answered in a annoyed tone.

"Djaay, you need to come now!" She cried into the phone. "Roc's about to shoot Princeton!" She yelled in a panicky tone. 

I pushed Ivory closer the wall so she wouldn't fall off the counter and walked to the living room. "What the fuck you mean Roc is about to shoot Princeton?" 

"Hes drunk and now hes like holding a gun to Princeton's head. Please come get him me and Tristan cant stall him anymore!" She cried then hung up. I groaned and walked back into the kitchen.