Finale- Story Of Our Lives

~13 Years Later~

Rasheeda'sPOV

I sat with the 11 kids staring back at me. Some had tears in their eyes and some looked facinated like they wanted to here more. But there was nothing left to tell, the story ended. We laughed, we cried, we got mad but in the end they knew the truth. It took me three hours to tell them this story, including bathroom and snack breaks.

"So that's it?" My thirteen year old daughter Tyesha asked.

"That's it baby girl." I said wiping the few tears I on my face.

"I thought stories we're suppose to have happy endings mommy." My eleven year old daughter Raven said.

"Not all of them do." Roc said.

"Daddy, why were you such a man hoe to mommy in the beginning?" Teyana asked Princeton.

"I can answer that." Ray said. He was hearing the rest of the story for the first time. "Because he didn't wanna admit he loved her." 

"So made pops steal your girl uncle Prince? You a punk for that." CJ said and we all started laughing including the kids.

So I'm guessing you're wondering what happened after all that went down. Well, Tristan, Roc, Prince and I took the kids and left Crenshaw and moved to Atlanta. We didn't want the same things happening to the kids that happened to us so we moved so they can have a better life. Roc and Prince got resigned and they became apart of Mindless Behavior again. Tristan became a music producer and got married to Beyonce....lol I'm joking but he did get married to that girl we was with the day Teyana was born. Her name is Stephanie and shes mixed with white and black. Shes very pretty and shes a singer so Tristan signed her to his label. They have two kids together, two girls named Takeiyah and Sapphire. Takeiyah was 9 years old and Sapphire was 7 years old but them being the youngest always tries to act grown. Tristan still wants his boy though so their trying for another baby.

Princeton never really got into serious relationships. His main priority was raising Teyana who is now 13 year old and surprisingly he was doing a good job at it. They didn't live too far from us so they were always over.

Prodigy is married and his wife is pregnant with their first child. He reconnected with us and now we're all really good friends.

Roc has a girlfriend that hes not really committed too. After Tisha died he started having commitment issues and never really got held down. He has two kids. With who you ask? With me. I felt bad about it at first but then I realized there was nothing to do about it. Roc and I ended up having sex a few weeks after the funeral and that was the one and only time. We we're both crying out our feelings, emotionally unstable and just needed to be loved. We got caught up in the moment and it just happened. I felt like a hoe for sleeping with my dead sisters boyfriend but the past is the past and we have to learn how to move on. Roc is a really good father though. We had twins, a boy Chresanto Djaay August Jr and a girl named Tyesha Destiny August who are both 13 years old. Roc had no problem giving CJ Djaay's name as his middle name and I felt it was right to give my daughter Tisha's name. The only thing Roc can commit to is being a good father.

And ended up raising 7 kids. Like I said before I had twins with Roc then when we moved to the ATL Ray and I ended up getting together and two years later we we're married. We ended up having triplets, two boys named Rayan De'Quann Lopez Jr. and Riley Dantae Lopez and a girl named Raven Dylan Lopez. They we're eleven and had both Ray and I's complexion and long hair. RJ and Riley looked a splitting image of Ray. Anyways, then I had to raise Leenah's twins who we're 14 years old. Ivory had to move back to the Dominican since that's where her father was but she spent the summers with us. She was 16 years old now looked just like Leenah. She was a real Dominican, the Spanish accent, the tan skin, and long curly hair. She was beautiful and she knew it.

Anyways, I had just finished telling them the story from the beginning to the end. They took it better than I thought it would especially the younger kids. I expected them to lash out, throw tantrums because when I tell you half these kids have anger issues I'm being dead serious.

"Mommy you know you a hoe sleeping with aunty's man." Tyesha said.

Everyone started laughing while my mouth hung low. "Don't call momma hoe since you're the one messing with SJ and his bestfriend." RJ said defending.

"See, then you wonder why I don't like you're ass." 

"Why you gotta take everything to offence?" Ivory asked her.

"Fuck off." She said then stormed upstairs to her room.

I told yall these kids have anger issues. Ill Roc will deal with her later. "Aunty Sheeda, was my daddy a good man?" Savanna asked me.

"For the most part he was and right now hes looking down on the both of you with your mother." I said and kissed her forehead.

"What about my mommy?" Teyana asked.

"Your mom was just like you and Tyesha is one. She was like you because she spoke her mind alot and she was really pretty, she was like Tyesha cause she had attitude problems.

"Momma can you tell us another story about you guys back in the day?" Riley asked.

"Another day but y'all go play outside us grown folks talk." I said.

They got up from the couch and headed outside. "I'm proud of bae." Ray said and gave me a kiss.

"Me too." Tristan said.

If it wasn't for Princeton, Roc, Tristan, Ray or my past I wouldn't be the person I was today. Tisha, Leenah and Djaay had a big impact on my life and I missed them dearly. I would never forget the struggles of growing up in Crenshaw and Ill never forget my three bestfriends and supporters.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This story is finally over. Thanks to all who read it, voted and commented on it. I know it wasn't a lot but I really appreciate it.

Please Read my other story the Gangstress. Its not a MB fanfic but its better than this story I promise you.