Chapter 8- Pregnant

Kataleenah'sPOV

That night me and Princeton stole the keys to the Benz, picked up Ivory and headed to Westside. The first thing on my list was dropping Princeton off at his old house where Prod and Ray stays and then tell Shawn I was pregnant.

The thing I've been nervous about was explaining Ivory to my baby daddy and bestfriend. I know they're gonna be asking who is she and why is she with me.

When we pulled up at a red light I looked back at her to see she was peacefully sleeping, sucking on her pacifier with her curly back length hair all in her face. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"She's very pretty" Princeton said.

"Thanks" I turned back around and kept driving.

I turned down the street and pulled up in front of Princeton's apartment. "Thank you Leenah for letting me come with you" he said unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Don't get it twisted Perez, just cause I help you don't mean I like you. No es una mierda" I said and he chuckled.

"Thanks again Leenah and be safe" he said getting out the car.

"You too"

He looked in the backseat and sighed. "Be careful" I looked and slightly smiled.

"I will"

He smiled and headed inside. I did a U-turn and headed to Shawn's house. On my way there is started raining, hard. This is not a good time to be raining.

I finally pulled up at Shawn's condo 45 minutes later. It was still pouring rain outside and I didn't really wanna get out the car but I had to cause it started to get cold and I didn't was Ivory to get sick.

I turned off the car and got out, immediately getting soaked. I went in the backseat and unstrapped Ivory from her carseat and took her out. She squirmed and and wiggled a little from the cold breeze and raindrops but I calmed her down and she drifted back to sleep.

I walked into the building and pressed the button on the elevator. When it came I stepped in and pressed the 5th floor. The elevator dinged and opened. I stepped out and walked to the end of the hall. I took a deep breath before knocking on his door. I heard a few mumbles and shuffling on the other side before it opened revealing a girl in a robe.

"Can I help you?" She asked with an attitude.

"Um, is Shawn here?" I asked nicely. I wasn't about to cause a scene in front of Ivory.

"What you want with him?" She asked.

She was really testing my patience but I kept it cool, for her sake. "Is he here?" I asked again.

"Who's at the door babe?" Shawn asked coming to the door. "Leenah?" He asked shocked.

"You know her?" The girl asked giving me a stank look.

"This my girl," he said looking at me with full concern. "Leenah, what happened?"

When asked me that I could help but cry. Everything that happened in the last few hours was still overwhelming. "Javier tried to kill me" I sobbed.

"You, get your shit and leave" he said to the girl.

"You kicking me out for this bitch" she asked shocked.

I don't know why she was so surprised. I mean, I am the main girl and she's just the side hoe. Shawn grabbed her hair and threw her out his condo. "Forget your shit bitch just leave" he growled.

"But I'm half naked" she complained.

"Then you can find your shit out side my window, good night" he said then pulled me into his condo and slammed the door in her face.