CHAPTER 44

*Hello, if you're coming from my Youtube channel, HI GUYS! It's YESI! :D Enjoy!*

CHAPTER 44

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"What?" I say breathless. Did..she just say....what?

"Yes sir, your fiance is pregnant. We don't know how far along exactly she is though," the nurse says.

I look at her then back to Y/N. I can't believe it. I'm...I'm going to be a daddy.

"But...what about her arm and leg?" I ask, still in disbelief.

"We'll just see what the doctor says, since we have no way of figuring out if she did break it," she replies.

I nod slowly and look at Y/N. Her eyes are still closed, the machines are beeping, and this baby is in her stomach...growing.

"Um, do you know...how-how the um-baby is?" I ask nervously.

"Yeah, before we took her into x-rays, we had to take blood to make sure she wasn't pregnant. And she was, so we did an ultrasound quickly. Everything seemed fine with the baby," she says.

I sigh deeply and rub my forehead. Thank goodness!

"Thanks ma'am," I say. She nods and leaves the room.

I walk over to Y/N and grab her left hand.

"I...I don't know if..if you can hear me babe. But...thank you for giving me this wonderful blessing. We're going to be parents! Oh gosh, I need to call your family and my family," I say pulling out my phone. I see a couple of texts from the lads.

"Niall, what happened? We're dying to know!" Harry's text reads.

"I'll come in a few," I quickly reply.

"I'll be back in a few minutes love," I say and kiss her forehead. She feels colder than her usual warm self.

I walk out of the room and towards the waiting room. When I entered, I hear sighs of relief and they all leap up.

"Niall?" Louis says giving me an anxious look.

"Everything is fine, she's alive and breathing. She does have a broken arm and fractured leg, but they're not sure though," I say trying to keep my tone calm.

"What do you mean 'not sure?'" Liam asks raising an eyebrow. "Can't they do x-rays?"

"Ummmm, well you see guys...erm-lads be ready to be uncles," I say casually.

I look at their faces and their jaws drop.

"What?! Are you saying you're...going to be a dad?!" Louis says, hand over his mouth.

"Yeah," I say and I get attacked with hugs.

"Congratulations Niall! A true blessing!" Paul says pating my back.

"Congrats mate! We're so happy for the both of you!" Harry says.

"Thanks lads, but...I feel guilty," I reply rubbing the back of my neck.

"Why?" Zayn questions.

"You guys know how much I wanted to wait until I had children. I wanted to follow the tradition and wait until marriage to start a family. I feel like...I took her life away," I say and frown a bit.

"Ohhh Niall, mate, don't feel guilty. God has given you two a blessing, a child. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be," Paul says.

I sigh and shake my head, "I know it's a blessing but...I feel...dirty. I just asked her to marry me and now look! She's knocked up at the age of 20 and is still in university! I just...I just don't know lads."