Chapter 46

*Your P.O.V. Next Morning.*

"Y/N, remember not to do any heavy lifting for the next few months okay?" Dr Ian says as he finishes up the cast on your arm.

"Will do doc, remember to transfer all my paper work to my doctor back home so I can get those vitamins," you say, swinging your legs.

"Haha, of course. Okay I'm finished up here," he says stepping away.

You look down at your right arm in the baby blue cast.

"Doc, do you think it'll be a good idea for her to travel?" Niall asks as he stands up from the chair in the corner.

"Depends, where is the tour heading after America?" he asks.

"Australia for 2 months and Japan for a few days," Niall replies.

"Yeah, depends really on how the pregnancy effects her," Ian says.

You step off the bed and say, "Thanks Doctor Ian, I'll let you know on how the pregnancy is going."

"Okay, you got my email address. Now you two be careful! Niall, good luck on the tour," he replies.

"Thanks doc for everything," Niall says shaking Ian's hand.

"No problem! Now you two go on, enjoy life while you can. Remember what I said earlier," Ian says smirking.

"Righhhttt," you and Niall say laughing awkwardly. Doctor Ian gave you two a speech earlier about sex during pregnancy because Niall had to nerve to ask him.

"Haha, bye you two! Talk to you soon!" Ian says walking you and Niall out of room.

----------------------------

*At Hotel with parents. In Niall's Room. 1:15 p.m.*

"Hey! That was my last chip mum!" Niall says, gaping at Maura.

Maura laughs and smiles at him, "Oh sorry, I wasn't looking!"

"Y/N, when are you going home?" Bobby asks.

"Niall has to be back with the guys in 2 days, so I'm leaving in 2 days," you reply as you snack on some strawberries.

"Ahhh, okay, Maura and I are leaving tomorrow morning because I have to get back to work," he replies.

"Darling, did you tell Dr. Ian to make sure he sends your papers to our family doctor?" your mom asks.

"Yeah I told him," you reply and lean back against the couch. "When are you guys leaving?"

"We're leaving tomorrow also, your mother has work and I have an important client to attend," your father says.

"Okay, would you guys like to go out for dinner tonight? My treat," Niall says patting your knee.

"Awww, that's nice of you," Maura says. "That'd be fine with us."

"Yeah I guess so," your mother says.

"All right, I'll make reservations later. Any specific restaurant?" Niall says squeezing your knee.

"Nah, your choice Niall," your father says.

You look at Niall and notice him biting his lip...he's making a plan.

"Okay. Oh! You know what we should do?! Let's play charades! Ladies vs. Men" Niall suggests.

-----------------------

*Niall's P.O.V. Later that day*

"Babeeee," I whine as Y/N tickles my side. We're laying down on the bed, watching T.V., while talking about the future.

"Heh, what?" she says kissing my chin and smirking at me.

"By the time we go to Australia, you do know you'd be 3-4 months pregnant and showing," I reply and wrap an arm around her.

"Yeaahhh, I know. But a loose shirt and dress can hide it!" she says laughing and cuddling into my side.

"Trueee, but once the tour is over, we'll be at home during the last few months," I say and kiss her cheek.

"Do you want it to be a girl or boy?" she asks looking up at me.

"Uhhh, honestly...I'd like a boy first. So that way he can protect his baby sister," I reply and pull her closer.

"Me too, any names for a boy that you like?" she asks and lays her head on my chest.

"Ehhh, I like Elijah, Finn, and Riley, how about you?" I reply and run my hand up and down her back.

"Hmm, I like Aiden, Cain, and...Ronan," she replies and wraps her leg around mine.

"What about for a girl?" I ask looking down at her.

"Ava, Kaitlin, Ella, and Layla! You?" she asks and rubs my stomach.

"Errrr, Aubrey, uhhh...Harper...and ummm...Avery," I reply.

"Babe, where did you reserve anyway?" she asks changing the subject.

"I hope your parents like Italian," I reply laughing and squeeze her lower back. "I couldn't really find a good restaurant. We gotta be there before 8 p.m."

"Yeah that'll be fine, should we shower and get ready then? It's almost 6," she says sitting up and stretching her left arm since she was laying on it.

"Yeah," I reply and sit up. I hug her from behind and kiss her shoulder. "I should help you, since you got that cast on. Didn't the doctor said not to get it wet for a week?"

She nods and says, "Yeah, but no fooling around mister! If you get what I'm saying!"

I laugh and kiss her ear, "Finneee, c'mon babe, let's go shower."

---------------------------

*At Restaurant*

"Are you serious? A fan threw that onstage?!" Bobby asks laughing his ass off.

"Yes dad! Harry picked it up and spoke into the walkie-talkie and said 'Hi there, enjoy the show.' The girl was literally screaming," I reply.

We're eating our food, chatting in between bites, Y/N is sitting beside me while our parents sat opposite of us.

"You tease! That poor girl was probably crying her eyes out wanting a better response," Y/N says poking my side.

I laugh and say, "Well, Harry didn't want to give her a heart attack."

"Shame Niall," Maura teases.

I shrug and take a bite of my lasagna, "Well mum, it had to be done or Harry would've gotten sexually harassed!"

We kept on chatting and enjoying our dinner. There was a couple of press outside, but not enough to ruin the night or distract us. A couple minutes later, we finished our food and just chatting.

"Yeah, but you would think Louis would get the message when Harry pretty much kicked him out of the room. That lad is so messy!" I say as our parents laugh. I look over Y/N who is getting nervous. I can tell by her constant lip biting and tapping foot. She glances over at me and offers a small smile.

"So yeah...erm, so I have some interesting news for all of you!" I say trying to sound excited. I'm a fucking nervous wreck!

"Oh really? What is it?" Maura says leaning closer.

"Oh wait before I begin, mum do you know when Greg's and Denise's baby is due? I forgot to ask earlier," I ask trying to figure out a way to slip the news in casually.

"Denise said September...I think I'm not sure," she replies.

"Right! Have you,errr, started shopping for the baby?" I ask biting my lip. Y/N grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"No, I mean to everyday, but I get caught up in other things," she says shaking her head.

"Right, well you better save some money because you're going to be spoiling another," I say casually.

And it takes the adults a couple of seconds before they all burst into "WHATs?!"

Y/N and I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant," Y/N says patting her stomach.

"OMG! YOU GUYS! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" her mother says walking around to hug her.

"Mom, stop, remember press! Don't want them getting ideas," Y/N says laughing.

"Oops sorry! But..oh my gosh! How..ooh I'll ask later!" her mom says sitting back down.

"Son, I'm so happy for you. Another little grandchild to show the ways of football," Bobby says smirking.

"How far along are you Y/N?" Maura whispers.

"I'm 4-5 weeks along," Y/N replies. "I'll be due in late Feb or early March."

"There are so many questions I want to ask, but should we talk about this privately?" Y/N's mom says.

"Yeah that would be best, don't want press knowing this," I reply and grab the bill. "My treat."

------------------------------------

*Back at Hotel. 10:35 p.m.*

"So, you'll be tagging along with the lads for the rest of the tour?" Bobby asks.

We're all sitting in the living room of our room, talking about the news.

"Yeah, after the American tour. Which means..I'm gonna have to stop uni or do it online," Y/N replies eating a bag of pretzels.

"Oh no little lady, you're doing it online. I don't want you to stop your education," her father says sternly.

"I'll ask the university when I get back home," she replies.

"I also talked to management yesterday and told them what happened," I say and wrap my arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"What did they say?" Maura asks.

"They said that they don't want press knowing until after the 1st trimester, which is after the 13th week. They don't want trouble from us nor letting this affect the band," I say rolling my eyes.

"Right, well, have you started your vitamins?" her mother asks.

"Not til we get back home, but once I'm on tour with the guys, I have to make sure I get check ups and take them," Y/N replies chewing on the last pretzel.

"Oh gosh sweetie, I'm going to be a nervous wreck! My pregnant daughter on traveling and everything," her mum says rubbing her forehead.

"Don't worry mom, I'll be fine," Y/N reassures her.

"Anyway, what are you guys hoping for? Boy or girl?" I ask as I rub Y/N's shoulder.

"I want a grandson!" Bobby and her father says.

"GRANDDAUGHTER!" Our mums yells.

Y/N laughs and says, "of course you guys say that."

"Well it'll be easier to spoil a girl!" Maura says smiling.

"Exactly, but we want a boy first so he can protect his sister," I reply.

"And he can be a famous football player!" Bobby says grinning.

----------------

*Later that night*

"Niall, what time are we waking up?" She asks.

"10:30a.m., why?" I reply as i crawl into bed.

"So I can set the alarm," she says walking towards my suitcase."Did you bring a hoodie?"

"Haha no of course not! It's summer babe," I say laughing.

"Damn, oh well!" She pouts and walks towards the bed. She lifts the covers and crawls underneath.

She cuddles against me, wrapping an arm around me.

"Are you scared?" She asks.

"Scared? About what?" I say looking down at her.

"About the future Niall," she says.

I sigh and rub her arm, "Princess, I'm not scared. Worried maybe ...because i have no idea how it will be like."

"I'm just scared for you. That this will ruin your dreams and future," she mumbles and looks up at me. I see tears forming in her eyes.

"Babe," I say holding her face in my hands. "Don't be scared for me. You and the baby are my future. As long as I have you both, everything will be fine."

She frowns and closes eyes. "But...what if things don't go as planned?"

"Then we'll do what we can to fix it," I say and kiss her forehead. "Everything will be okay."

She buries her face in my neck and sighs, "I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom."

I pat her back and say, "Im not ready either. But...we'll learn as life goes on..together."

I hold her tight and kiss the top of her head.

"Sing me to sleep please?" She whispers.

I close my eyes and start singing, "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. I feel her body relaxing and breathing shallow out.

"I love you Y/N," I whisper once i finished. I kissed her cheek, laid my hand on her stomach, and closed my eyes.

--------------------------

Thanks for reading! Update sunday! :)

I HAVE MADE A PLAYLIST! LINK IN "BIO" OF MY PROFILE! :) OR MESSAGE/OR TWEET ME FOR THE LINK! OR CHECK COMMENTS!

I START UNIVERSITY AUGUST 26TH AND MOVE IN AUGUST 21ST :)

Follow me on twitter for updates/news: niall1D2013

READ MY HARRY FANFIC! :)

I HAVE A QUESTION IN THE 'COMMENTS'. READ IT AND ANSWER IT PLEASE! :)

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!