Chapter 50

*~AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, Yesi here! :) I hope you're so far liking the fanfic! And for the Newbies, check out my youtube channel so you can get the WHOLE IDEA of the fanfic. :) Anyway, today is my 19th birthday! :D woohoo! University has been going okay. Anyway, just wanted to say, hello :) now, TO THE STORY!*~

--------------------------------------------------

*Niall's P.O.V.*

It's been a couple days since I've been here with Y/N and Bo. Everything has been going well! We've gone out on dates to the movie theater, bowling, arcade, and even a Maroon 5 concert. My fiance fancies Mr. Adam Levine...typical woman. There has been a couple of times where we've ran into the press but none have noticed her bump under oversized t shirts. We went to her last check up before leaving for Ireland 2 days ago. The baby is doing fine and she got the cast taken off. Today, we're leaving and we're on the jet plane with her parents.

"It's really nice of you for inviting us," her father says.

"It's no problem! Just glad you guys could come along," I reply smiling.

Her parents have agreed to coming to Ireland for my birthday party. Greg and Denise already had their baby. Her name is Suzanna Rochelle Horan, she weighed 6 pounds and 4 ounces, and she was 17 inches long. Greg told me she got our signature sea blue eyes. He said we'll meet my new niece at my birthday party.

"So, who's taking care of Bo while we're gone?" her mother asks.

"My friend," Y/N replies as she snacks on pretzels.

Y/N has entered her 13th week of pregnancy and let me tell you, there is seriously no way she can hide the bump at the party. Management gave her approval to come out with the pregnancy whenenver she wants. I haven't really told all my family members that I'm going to be a dad, nonetheless, have they met Y/N. So yeah, it'll be interesting, also she gets to meet my nanny. Oh god, I hope nanny doesn't question us about why we didn't wait.

"Niall?" Y/N asks poking my cheek.

I shake my head and look at her, "What babe?"

"I was asking you how long do we have until we land?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"Uhhh...4 hours I believe," I reply checking my phone.

"I think I'll just take a nap back here then," her father says standing up and walking to the back of the plane.

"Such an old man," her mother replies.

"Hey now, gotta get my rest or I'll be one hell of a grumpy old man," he says.

We all laugh and Y/N says, "Anyway, I'm excited to see your niece. I bet she's a beauty."

"Hey, she's your niece too silly," I reply smirking and poking her nose. "But yeah, I bet she is. Greg has only sent me a couple of pictures. But I can't wait to hold her."

Y/N giggles and lays her head against my shoulder. "I want to hold her too!" she says.

"Of course you will love," I reply kissing her forehead.

"So Niall, is your mom gonna talk to us about the wedding?" her mother asks.

"She told me yes, she'd like to get together and talk more about it," I reply. "She said she wants to talk to you too Y/N."

Y/N looks up at me and raises an eyebrow, "Oh? Ummm, okay that's fine."

I grab her hand and wrap my fingers through it.