Chapter 56

(IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT END)

-----------------------------------

*New Years Party. Your P.O.V.*

The party is going great! Just an hour left until the New Year!! Niall has been chatting with his many celebrity friends while you're sitting in the V.I.P. section with Cara Delavigne, Rita Ora, and other celebrities.

"So, are you and Niall excited for the baby to come?" Cara asks as she sips her cocktail. Cara is a well-known model, mostly because of her eyebrows. She's one of Harry's closest friends who he confides in, besides Louis.

"Yeah we're super excited. I'm quite nervous though," you reply.

"Awww nervous why?" Rita asks making a fake frown.

"Because of the whole labor process! I don't want to like...scare Niall off," you say laughing.

Cara and Rita laugh along and shake their heads. "Aw, I bet everything will be fine when the time comes," Cara says. "Riley is his name I heard."

You nod and sip your water. "Yep, Riley Lee Horan. Niall and I thought it sounds cute together."

Cara giggles and nods, "It is cute. Are you hoping Riley will have Niall's blue eyes?"

You smile and nod slowly, "Honestly, yeah because Niall has beautiful eyes. He'll probably look more like him too."

"Probably! I've heard boys look more like their dads," Rita says flipping her blonde hair. "But you never know! But what I do know is that Riley will be a cute baby."

"Thanks Rita," you reply smiling at her. "So are you going to be busy this year?"

They both scoff and Cara says, "Of course Y/N! With modeling, there is hardly no long break."

"Yeah, and I'm recording my new album so I'm going to be extra busy!" Rita says sipping her Shirley Temple.

"So, can I ask you something?" Cara says scooting closer to you.

"Ummm....sure! Why not?" you say shrugging.

"When...like...how did management react?" Cara asks looking very curious.

"They were mad at first, but what else can they do?" you say shrugging again. "I didn't talk to them. Niall did."

"You know, not to be rude or anything, I'm amazed that you and Niall are still together," Rita says grabbing  a couple of shots from the waitress. "I would think by now, you'd be long gone."

"Why do you say that?" you ask sounding a bit annoyed.

"Because, it's Niall fucking Horan from One Direction. I would think you couldn't handle the whole life," she replies taking a shot and making a face.

"Well, I'm still here. And I will be until he tells me to leave," you reply furrowing your eyebrows together in frustration. Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Um, anyway, this is getting out of hand. Rita, why don't you go see if Matt Cardle is free?" Cara suggests trying to get rid of Rita.

Rita scoffs and stands up, almost losing her balance. "Fine, whatever, I was just saying," Rita says and walks away.

"Sorry about that, I'm sure that was the alcohol talking," Cara says.

"No it's fine. I'm used to it," you reply, shrugging it off.

"But in all honesty, I'm glad Niall found someone. I remember Harry telling me that Niall would always get friendzoned or heart broken by the girls he likes," Cara replies and smiles. "He seems really head over heels for you Y/N."