Chapter 47

*Your P.O.V. August 10th. *

It's been about 3 weeks since you've last seen Niall. Everything is going well with the pregnancy and you're actually 8 weeks along and you're starting to show just a tiny bit.

"Mom, please, I'm fine," you saw as you bend over the toilet. Bo is barking at the door, pawing at it.

"I told you that you're gonna get morning sickness!" your mother says as she holds your hair back.

"I know, but seriously, I'm good now. Can I please get up?" you ask.

Your mother has been visiting everyday since you've arrived home 3 weeks ago to check on you.

"I guess so, but get up slowly and watch out for your arm!" she says grabbing your elbow and helping you up.

"Thanks, I knew I shouldn't have ate that bacon," you say as you rinse your mouth.

"Maybe next time we should try turkey bacon," you mom says as she flushes the toilet.

You sigh and look at yourself in the mirror. The past few days have been horrible. Morning sickness has been kicking your ass. Your face is starting to look a bit pale from the lack of being able to hold down food.

"Mom, I haven't ate properly in 5 days, what if the baby is not getting enough nutrients?" you ask turning around to her and rubbing your stomach.

She looks at you and says, "We'll see if you can hold lunch and dinner later. If not, we'll go to the doctor tomorrow."

You nod and walk out of the bathroom and let out a groan. Bo whines at your feet. He's gotten bigger. He's almost full grown.

"Bo, shush please," you say running your fingers through your hair and sigh deeply. Bo whines and trots out of the room.

You won't see Niall until September because once the American tour is over, the guys have to go promote the movie around the world. The tour in Australia isn't until September 23rd....

You sit on your bed and grab your phone.

"Niall, I need you :( morning sickness is killing me!" you text him.

Niall has been really supportive of you lately because he knows how much you hate morning sickness. Every chance he gets, he'll call, skype, or text you.

"Darling, I'll go clean up the kitchen okay? You need anything?" your mother asks standing infront of you.

"No I'm good," you reply and lay down on your side. Your mom nods and leaves the room.

*BING*

"Awww princess ;( I wish I can be there for you. Can you facetime right now? I'm free at the moment," his texts reads.

Although you look awful, you tap on the "Facetime" icon and wait as it connects....

"Y/N can you see me?" a voice says and all of a sudden Niall's face pops up on your phone screen.

"Yeah I can see you, Niiiaallll, I'm so tired!" you whine and curl into the fetal position.

"Aww babe, I'm sorry. This pregnancy is really kicking your ass huh?" he says. His hair is flat, the brown roots are showing more, he has stubble, and he has a tank top on.

"Yeah you can say that. I haven't been able to keep food down the past few days," you reply and sigh deeply.

"What? Really? Oohhh babe, you need to see the doctor soon," he replies.

"I know. Mom says if I can't keep lunch and dinner down today, we're going tomorrow," you say and rub your face. "I wish I can be there tonight."

Management told Niall a while back not to let you come to the last 4 shows in L.A. since you'll be joining them in Australia for 2months.

"I know sweetie. I wish you were here too. I miss you like crazy. I want to hold you and kiss your little baby bump," he says sadly.

You smile and say, "I just wish the morning sickness will go away. My mom told me the first trimester is horrible."

"Yeah? I remember my mum telling me a long time ago about when she was pregnant with me. She said she hated the first few months. So i'm guessing it's normal for you ladies to hate it," he says chuckling.

"Y/N! I'm gonna go out to the grocery store, you're out of milk and crackers!" you mom yells.

"Okay! I'm face-timing with Niall!" you yell back, shaking your head and laughing. You can hear Niall chuckling.

"Tell him I said Hi!! Okay? I'll be back!" your mom says and you hear the door slam.

"Your mum is so weird and funny," Niall says laughing.

You groan and say, "She is weird, yeah. But funny? Errr, I don't know about that babe."

Niall laughs again and says, "Hey, I got news to tell you. Management told me yesterday night."

"What is it? Is it good news?" you ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I think so. Okay so, you know how we won't see each other until September cuz of the movie promoting shit? Weeellll, they said you can come to the movie priemere, it's in London! It will be August 21st," he says.

"Really?! I would love to! I start my online classes the 26th so it'll be perfect!" you reply eagerly.

Niall smiles really big and says, "I'm glad you're continuing your studies babe."

"Thanks, good thing about it, it's only 2-3 times a week. Depends really on the professors," you say and sit up.

"Has my mum called you recently?" he asks.

"Yeah she called me the other night. She asked how I was and about the wedding," you reply and fix your shirt in the front.

"Ahhh, she texted me about the wedding too. Did she ask about do we really want to wait once our baby is older?" he says ruffling his hair.

"Yeah! Hahha, your mom is such a dear. I told her, personally, yes because I'd still like to finish my studies before marrying," you reply.

Niall laughs and says, "Ahhh my mum..she wants us to marry before you're due! I don't know why, I think it's cuz she's old school, you know?"

You giggle and say, "Probably! My parents are just like, marry whenever you and Niall are ready okay?"

Niall smiles and says, "Parents these days. The lads asked me yesterday when we're gonna find out about the sex of the baby. I told them I'd ask you."

"My mom told me around 4-5 months. Right now I'm 2 months sooo..sometime in October..November," you reply. "Right now, I read the baby is the size of a blueberry!"

Niall laughs and says, "Wow, a blueberry! Hahahah, that's funny imagining that."

"OH! For the priemere, I need to look all fancy schmanzy, huh?" you say grinning.

"Yeah sort of. You'll be what...9-10 weeks along? And from the pics you've sent me, you're starting to show a bit! So I'm probably guessing management would like for you to wear something..flowy? Is that word..?" he says laughing.

"Oh gosh Niall," you say laughing hard. "Ahahah, yeah I'll be bigger by then. I'll see what I can find around here."

"Don't judge me babe!" he whines blushing a bit. "Anyway, use my credit card if you want babe."

"But..you know I hate using your money Niall," you say.

"Y/N, my money is your money. We're gonna get married, so get used to it babe," he says.

"We'll see. Any particular color I need to search for?" you ask.

"Not really. The lads and I are wearing black and white so anything you want," he replies. "Ah shit babe, i gotta go. We're leaving the hotel now for some interview before the concert. I'll talk to you later after the show okay?"

"Okaayy, have fun! Tell the guys that I miss them!" you say.

"Okay will do! Love you Y/N," he says and blows you kiss then grins at you.

You laugh and say, "Okay bye Niall. I love you too."

---------------------------------

*Later that day*

"Mom," you say as your mom walks through the door carrying groceries. Bo hears her and starts barking.

"Hey darling, sorry I took long. I found some things that I think you'd like," she says setting the bags on the counter. "How's my little grandbaby doing?"

"It's doing fine, no sickness so far. Listen, Niall told me I can go with them to the movie priemere in London, on the 21st," you say taking out a box of cookies from the bag.

"Oh really?! That sounds like fun!" she says as she leans against the counter.

"Yeah, so I need to look for a dress appropriate for a red carpet thing that will hide my small bump," you say patting your bump.

She laughs and says, "Of course! Where should we look?"

"I don't know! The mall I guess?" you say shrugging and eating a chocolate chip cookie.

"Honey, we need to look at them red carpet, designer gowns! This is not some...prom dressy type of thing!" your mom says.

"But..mom," you start to say.

"No buts Y/N! You need to look fabulous for them paps! You are Niall Horan's fiance, you need to show them what you got!" she says striking a pose.

You laugh and shake your head, "Mom! Stop it! Oh dear lord...don't ever do that again."

Your mom laughs and says, "Let me put these groceries and we'll go see what we can find."

-----------------------------------

"Mom! You can see my stomach!" you say looking at the mirror.

"But that's the only dress I can find that wouldn't stick to your tummy!" your mom says. "Maybe we should try on some of those prom dresses. I think there's a couple of loose gowns."

You groan and walk back inside the dressing room. So far, nothing you found has been able to hide your little bump or go over your widening hips.

Your phone goes off in your purse and you pull it out. It's a text from your mom.

"Short or long?" it reads.

"Either," you reply quickly.

Moments later your mom comes back and hands you a couple of dresses.

"Here try these on while I look for more," she says and walks back to the racks of dresses.

As you start trying on the dresses, most of them don't even go over your hips or chest.

"Mom!" you say and hear footsteps coming towards you.

"None of them?" your mom says, peeking  into the dressing room.

You shake your head and frown.

"Here, I found this one. I think it will be fine," she says handing you a short black dress. It has tulle on the bottom and a lot of silver, sparkling stones above your waist.

"Mom really?" you say giving her a questioning look.

"Honey, try it on, because if I'm right, the stones above the waist will hide the tummy," she says.

You slipo on the dress and tell your mom to zip it in the back.

"Come out and look in the bigger mirror," she says patting your shoulder.

You step out of the dressing room and walk towards the 360 mirror.

"Oh my gosh," you mumble as you see the dress in the reflection of the mirror.

It looks so amazing on you. It barely shows your stomach, due to the stones taking attention away from it.

"Honey, it looks really good on you! It hugs your curves great!" your mom says from behind.

"I love it!" you say spinning around and checking out the back of the dress.

"Soooo...do you think this is the dress?" your mom asks crossing her fingers.

"YES!" you squeal and dance around.

"Finally," your mom mumbles and laughs. "C'mon I'll pay for it. It's on sale hahah!"

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry if it's a short chapter! I'll UPDATE SUNDAY!!!!!!!! :)

love you! I know I sorta forgot about Bo in past chapters! Sorry!!!

Listen to my playlist. Link in Bio.

Follow me on Twitter: Niall1D2013

read my harry fanfic!

vote, follow, and comment!