Epilogue

Important Information at END!

----------------------------------------------------

"Niall," I hear her yell from the patio. I rush outside from the kitchen. 

"What?!" I say panicky. 

"Riley won't share his toys with his sister," Y/N says, arms crossed, looking down at the two small children on the ground. 

"But daddy, she's going to break them!" Riley protests, holding his toy truck tightly.  

"Riley, let her play with your toys, she's only a little girl," I reply, kneeling down to get down to his level. 

"Harley hit me though!" Riley says, looking at his little 4 year old sister. 

"No I didn't! He's lying dad," Harley argues. "He hit me!"  Her dirty blonde hair framing her tiny face. Her big dark blue eyes looking up at me. Y/N got pregnant during the honeymoon in December, oops! She was born on August 13th, 5 months after Riley's 4th birthday. 

"Guys," I start to say. "What did we say about sharing? Riley, she's your little sister. You're suppose to share. And Harley, if you want to play with Riley's toys, remember to ask." 

"But I did ask daddy! Riley still won't let me play with them!" 

I sigh deeply and look up at Y/N, "Got anything to say?" 

She nods and kneels down beside me, "Kids, listen to your father. Riley if Harley asked nicely to play with your toys, it's your job to share. Now, go to your rooms. Remember, we have your uncles and grandparents coming over today." 

"Yes mummy," they both say, standing up and walk back inside the house. 

"These kiddos," I say standing up and grab Y/N's hand. I pull her to her feet and plant a kiss on her cheek. "What time did you say they're coming?" 

"Louis and Harry will be here in 30 minutes. Liam and Zayn in a couple of hours. Your parents said around 6," she replies, hugging my waist. "We should probably go help the kids get dressed, you know Harley can't put on her pants." 

I chuckle and plant a kiss on the side of her temple. "Yeah, you're right. C'mon, let's go help them. Knowing Riley he's probably having trouble with his shoes." 

-----------------------------------

*Uncle Lou, Uncle Harry!" the kids yell, running towards to the door to hug their uncles. 

"Oh! Hello their loves," Louis says, kissing each child's forehead. "How are you?" 

"Good, I got a bruise on my leg because I was playing footie with daddy," Riley says, showing off his bruise to Louis. 

"Oh my, that's killer!" Louis replies. 

"Uncle Harry, did...did you get my silly picture?" Harley asks, poking Harry's dimples. 

"Yes I did," Harry says. "Wow, it was such a silly face! Louis and I laughed for ages!" 

Harley giggles and grabs his hand. "Dad and mummy are in the kitchen! Come! Come!" 

The kids drag them to the kitchen where Y/N and I are cooking dinner. Roast, potatoes, steamed veggies, and buscuits. 

"Something smells really nice," I hear Harry say. 

"Yes, really nice," Louis says behind him.

"Oi! Lads, you're here!" I say, wiping my hands on the paper towel. I give them each a big hug.